Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:umad:

6QK7jzT.png
look I know you want to use that smile. I get it, I really do. But ,
wilson-us-open2.jpg
is a bytch. You see how crazy the leader of the network is getting just to sniff some long lost scientists balls? You can't be killing ya man's brother for no crazy chick's man. On a side note I was thinking I would drop in this thread seeing someone having it figured out but, I'm leaving empty handed. Not knowing where the show is going. shyt is stressful breh:lupe: might have to get Alex Jones or David icke involved. Might have to go back and see if I'm missing some foreshadowing.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a_560x0.jpg

"Wilson Wilson is a f u c k boy."

a_560x0.jpg

It's glorious to see how he has you all in your feelings since he's become one most interesting characters this series.

He could still pull another swerve but I hope not.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Jessica put it on him, he didn't know how to act.

boyd1_zps21982bdf.gif

Fred.
I know Jessica's a freak in the sheets:steviej: I'd be asking "Where is Jessica Hyde?" too, if I got in those crazy guts:ohlawd:

Becky's probably a dead fish that starts screaming in Welsh when she's about to cum. That ain't an attractive accent, brehs:scusthov:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
and then they took dude.....

to Atlanta.

I got a mix of :dwillhuh: and :what:after watching this week's ep and then seeing the news.

Scary ass world, brehs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...132634-18ce-11e4-9e3b-7f2f110c6265_story.html
Show is even more scary due to in coinciding with an Ebola(Janus) outbreak :wow::damn:.

The Network's endgame?

Subliminals perhaps? :ohhh:

Ebola first popped in 1976, Carvel went to work on Janus in the 70's :ohhh:

Countries in Africa possibly used for trials? :ohhh:

90 percent of people who get Ebola die, a worldwide epidemic would leave only 1 in 10 alive :ohhh:

American breh who travelled from Liberia to Nigeria could have been a sleeper :ohhh: he was scheduled to travel to America afterwards.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know Jessica's a freak in the sheets:steviej: I'd be asking "Where is Jessica Hyde?" too, if I got in those crazy guts:ohlawd:

Becky's probably a dead fish that starts screaming in Welsh when she's about to cum. That ain't an attractive accent, brehs:scusthov:

"For FOOK sake Ian!" :mjlol:

bytch sound like a drunk Sean Connery.

Fred.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watched the first 2 episodes.. this shyt is amazing. The cinematography, the music, acting, etc.. everything.

I don't think I've ever seen a show where... You have a guy who slaughtered a whole school faculty along with children (especially at a time where shyt like that is major news in the US).. and they've managed to make him one of the most likeable characters in the show.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Child killing with the first 5 minutes. :damn::damn: The lack of fukks this show has. :lawd: The gratuitous violence. :ohlawd: I didn't know British tv gets down like that. :ohhh:

Is Channel 4 a cable channel? :lupe: As far as the episode :wowwow2:, nothing else.

As far as the nikkas lusting after the Becky actually named Becky. :aidisgust: Everything about that bytch is annoying. Have low standards brehs.

this show got me worried about the future :lupe:

when they were talking about the future i was like i'll probably be dead by 2090 :patrice:

Yeah this show is so great that I was thinking about this the other day. It only took 12 years for the earths population to increase by a billion :mindblown:, and projections are that every 12 years or so the population will increase by a billion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Milestones_by_the_billions

I am all for some type of outbreak (:demonic:) there are too many fukkers on the planet. Especially places where there is extreme proverty.