Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna fukk jessica and becky. I don't know which one more. When they both have their perspective scenes they both have sex appeal even thougn becky is obviously more annoying, I bet she got that soft n sweet poontang
zU2Dk8f.png

that nikka Ian winning out here on these TV shows:ohlawd::wow:
My post above was about the women he's smashing being a big downgrade.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I haven't seen a thread on those two shows but I fukk with both of them.

Married is killing it. Kitty and Jean Ralphio sister have me dying.

the 2nd episode of Worst was a lot better than the premier ep IMO
I fukks with both of those shows

Satisfaction is another good one.I think it comes on USA, I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet but the pilot was pretty good

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't care what you think about me.

Milner is right.

But with that statement, Janus is prolly gonna kill everyone but native americans.

I could be wrong, but I don't see how killing all the animals would help evolution at all.

500 million vegetarians, maybe? Dudes would eat themselves cause they miss bacon.

A planet full of humans with no meat wouldn't solve a thing, and it would all have been for naught.

Maybe he tried to kill all the asians, indians, whites, blacks, ??? and leave folks in the amazon and south americans?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what you think about me.

Milner is right.

But with that statement, Janus is prolly gonna kill everyone but native americans.

I could be wrong, but I don't see how killing all the animals would help evolution at all.

500 million vegetarians, maybe? Dudes would eat themselves cause they miss bacon.

A planet full of humans with no meat wouldn't solve a thing, and it would all have been for naught.

Maybe he tried to kill all the asians, indians, whites, blacks, ??? and leave folks in the amazon and south americans?

Nah breh....I said what if it kills everyone except the animals. Like, the race he picked is the entire human race. This is a man that seen his family die in a concentration camp....a man that experimented on his own son....he's not all there in the head.

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nah breh....I said what if it kills everyone except the animals. Like, the race he picked is the entire human race. This is a man that seen his family die in a concentration camp....a man that experimented on his own son....he's not all there in the head.

Fred.

Nah, breh I saw what you said you need to chill out you OD right now. :umad::camby::banderas::troll:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, breh I saw what you said you need to chill out you OD right now. :umad::camby::banderas::troll:

saulno_zps5f3b4838.gif

On a side note, that weird ass music that occasionally plays....in this episode it was in the scene where Grant first finds the gun in the yellow bag....has got to be the most :lupe: musical cue in TV history. Every time I hear it I'm:

worried_zps8e700077.gif

Fred.

Jards

All Star
Daps
The names you Nikkas got for Wilson Wilson have me :dead:

So far I've seen:

2 Wilsons :russ:
Wilson² :mjlol:
Wilson x Wilson:skip:
Wilson x 2:heh:

I don't think I've seen anyone actually refer to the nikka as Wilson Wilson :deadrose:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
saulno_zps5f3b4838.gif

On a side note, that weird ass music that occasionally plays....in this episode it was in the scene where Grant first finds the gun in the yellow bag....has got to be the most :lupe: musical cue in TV history. Every time I hear it I'm:

worried_zps8e700077.gif

Fred.
find us that song on youtube breh

i need it as a ringtone