Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Makes it scary because these are real problems our generation or the next could face. :merchant:

the whole shyt is scary.

When I first marathonned the first season, I was leery as fukk. :mindblown:

Watching all these new and old diseases popping up all the sudden,

plus I live in the boonies. Like this episode where they were talking about the cropdusters!? I see them shyts all the time this time of year.... Had me paranoid about ones that be spraying seemingly empty plots of land. No thank you.

fear perpetuated by a correct perception of reality. nawl. :whoa:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Another :wow: episode. I feel like this show is only going to be two seasons at this pace though. 2 (wilson) :pacspit: what a bytch man.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
2 (wilson) :pacspit: what a bytch man.

:umad:

6QK7jzT.png

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Utopia sparing no children or women:damn: What is it about Ian that got all the Beckys nuts:mjpls: Jessica batting eggs, while he scrambled out back: Duality:mjlol: Phillip alive got Millner moving sloppy ou chea:birdman: She was one second from getting gun'd up & clap'd quick:huhldup:, until she dropped Carvil still breathin':whoa: Janus got people willingly murking themselves/family:dahell:, just to keep the population under 500 million:lupe: Arby Back is a scary sight:demonic:, but. Grant's keeping Pietre stable:ohhh: fukkboy Wilson caught three bodies:ehh:, but like Pun said You Ain't A Killer:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Only thing I didn't like about this episode was how doring the final scenes, the Romani translator was chilling in the background like :sas1:

Like he had been with the group since the beginning and wasn't phased by anything they were saying anymore.

Now.... if I'm at home listening like :why::whoo::sadbron::whoa::mindblown:

I don't care. there's no way dude should have been chilling in the back like :sas1:

He was so calm, I started freaking out and wondering if he was just waiting on Milner to call and give him the word to spray the place down.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
*skips spoilers* I've been holding out brehs. I'm gonna binge watch this like I did Season 1.

only 2 more eps...don't know how much longer I can hold out :damn::damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:damn: That sleeper agent shyt is basura brehs.

:rudy:Looks like (√wilsonwilson) is going for the GOAT all time fukkboy award.

:upsetfavre:Ian is a true fukkboy though, his brothers death is on him calling Milner. Maybe he wanted to fukk her too.

:takedat: That crazy p*ssy though. Ian/Curtis stay winning on these shows.

:wow:The young homie Grant is a killer in the making.

:ohhh:What is Pitre's endgame. I'm assuming he knows thats his father now.

:lupe: I think Lee has a horrible death coming to him. I'd rather it be at the hands of Pitre than that other fukkboy though.

:whew:Milner is lucky she had that trump card. The end was near for her.

:ohlawd:Can't wait for this Carvel family reunion.

:patrice:Every theory I have about the vaccine is trumped by the fact Janus is in Jessica. shyt is :mindblown:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Show is even more scary due to in coinciding with an Ebola(Janus) outbreak :wow::damn:.

The Network's endgame?

Subliminals perhaps? :ohhh:

Ebola first popped in 1976, Carvel went to work on Janus in the 70's :ohhh:

Countries in Africa possibly used for trials? :ohhh:

90 percent of people who get Ebola die, a worldwide epidemic would leave only 1 in 10 alive :ohhh:

American breh who travelled from Liberia to Nigeria could have been a sleeper :ohhh: he was scheduled to travel to America afterwards.