ibz9rQcE42dP2O.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm still watching right now.

I'ma have to watch it again before I actually drop my thoughts, cause I'm kinda fukked up.

But just in case you're feeling curious... :banderas::banderas::banderas:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I agree that visuals on this show is on a hundred, thousand, trillion:wow:

...I don't see how the US version can emulate that technicolor or the British unique exteriors/locations:yeshrug:

David Fincher is adapting it, it will look awesome.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
David Fincher is adapting it, it will look awesome.

Have a feeling the cast will look too clean:patrice:. I see them making it much more serious, which will result in the dark humor being lost. The same with the bright colours that are constantly used.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda confused why they set up Ian like that, when they're already controlling him.

Fred.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the latest episode, all I have to say is :wowwow2:. This show is sooo piff brehs. :to:

Yeah they must be doing something post production with the color, aint no way you can find a jacket as yellow as ol'boys in real life.

Not gonna lie, it was kind of sad that the hacker guy got killed. But why was he so eager to help Petri?

I can't fukken wait to see the American version. It is going to be dark as fukk though.

David Fincher (:lawd:) plus HBO ( :ohlawd:) equals :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched the latest episode, all I have to say is :wowwow2:. This show is sooo piff brehs. :to:

1. Yeah they must be doing something post production with the color, aint no way you can find a jacket as yellow as ol'boys in real life.

2. But why was he so eager to help Petri?

1. http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-07/11/utopia-channel-4

Like comic-book artists, Munden and colourist Aidan Farrell carefully colour-correct each shot in post-production -- though they use grading software Nucoda Film Master instead of a brush or pen. "It's the equivalent of when they used to hand-paint photos in the Edwardian times," says Munden. "So, we choose certain colours like yellow and turquoise and paint them into the shots afterwards. The skies that we shot weren't always blue, they were mostly grey British skies. The same goes for making grass greener, eyes brighter, or turning a blue van yellow."

2. The same reason all those hackers break into the Pentagon and shyt....because they can. It's a rush for them. You seen how excited he got when he found the info on Project: L.

Fred.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In season one, Milna pretending she and her son was going to off themselves before The Network

caught them. Since we know Milna's is a web of lies, I wonder if that was even her real son. Or, just an ordinary bloke they tested their "population-wipeout-vaccination" with:lupe:

And, I don't know what Ian see in that frumpy grumpy bytch...Becky:mjpls:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the only show of the summer that i look forward to on a weekly basis

i'm :ld: on leftovers, strain true blood and all the other garbage that came on once the goatness of the spring shows ended