Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Daps
Reppin
London
I wonder if there is any significance to why dude switched from his blue suit to a yellow one or if its just a fashion choice? Or is he a clone or something since I thought Lee died in the first season.
lee-utopia.jpg

Remember Wilson only had one eye when he shot Lee he may well have missed his mark. :ld:Somebody I know suggested that he could be a figment of Wilson's imagination.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember Wilson only had one eye when he shot Lee he may well have missed his mark. :ld:Somebody I know suggested that he could be a figment of Wilson's imagination.
That's an interesting theory because he's definitely dead. I've re watched the trailer and he shows up with two different people.

One time with Wilson Wilson on the street walking away from the car with a gun pointed at him (:31) and again when he makes the joke about his eye (:54).

He is also shown with Raisin Boy at the dinner table (:22), when the Rabbit says she wants him back (:31) and again when Raisin Boy is placing the infamous yellow bag on the ground, "he" is doing the exact same thing except his bag is green (:52).

Another thing to note is that his left arm is bent across his stomach in every appearance. I wonder why that is?

SEASON 1 RECAP: CONTAINS HEAVY SPOILERS! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's an interesting theory because he's definitely dead. I've re watched the trailer and he shows up with two different people.

One time with Wilson Wilson on the street walking away from the car with a gun pointed at him (:31) and again when he makes the joke about his eye (:54).

He is also shown with Raisin Boy at the dinner table (:22), when the Rabbit says she wants him back (:31) and again when Raisin Boy is placing the infamous yellow bag on the ground, "he" is doing the exact same thing except his bag is green (:52).

Another thing to note is that his left arm is bent across his stomach in every appearance. I wonder why that is?

SEASON 1 RECAP: CONTAINS HEAVY SPOILERS! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Good eye man...I didn't notice how he was holding his arm.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Just finished :wow:

Caught a nikka off guard when Wilson switched sides but I should have known his one eyed ass would ride wit the illuminate:smh:

Figured Jessica and dude were brother/sister after he didn't kill her in Alice crib. Peeped the trailer for season 2. He's back:whoo:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
so i just saw the black dude.. (i called his ass curtis from misfits :russ:) in hollywood. i guess he's out here workin on a project. chopped it with him for a sec, told him its a small contingent of us in america that fukk with utopia. dude was surprised i even knew who the fukk he was. cool as shyt. told him the coli supports his works.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
so i just saw the black dude.. (i called his ass curtis from misfits :russ:) in hollywood. i guess he's out here workin on a project. chopped it with him for a sec, told him its a small contingent of us in america that fukk with utopia. dude was surprised i even knew who the fukk he was. cool as shyt. told him the coli supports his works.
That's cool. I still think Nathan Stewart Jarrett is going to blow up over here. He just needs the right role.
I still think dude would be perfect if Marvel decided to go with a younger Black Panther.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished burning through this piff last night, watched the last 4 episodes I hadn't seen on my struggle laptop :whew:

Show does a fantastic job of hooking you in and wanting to see what happens next, mixed with an interesting group of characters.

:salute:to the young homies Grant and Alice.

Arby stayed on his :demonic:steeze.

One of my favorite parts of the series was anytime Michael would try to turn the tables and The Network goons would hit him with the :beli:and show the survelliance footage, then put him back in line :win:

I do have a question to make sure I understand something

Arby warns Jessica not to read the manuscript because she will learn the truth about their father, we know what he did to Arby but did they say what experiments he did to Jessica, besides putting Janus in her DNA?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished burning through this piff last night, watched the last 4 episodes I hadn't seen on my struggle laptop :whew:

Show does a fantastic job of hooking you in and wanting to see what happens next, mixed with an interesting group of characters.

:salute:to the young homies Grant and Alice.

Arby stayed on his :demonic:steeze.

One of my favorite parts of the series was anytime Michael would try to turn the tables and The Network goons would hit him with the :beli:and show the survelliance footage, then put him back in line :win:

I do have a question to make sure I understand something

Arby warns Jessica not to read the manuscript because she will learn the truth about their father, we know what he did to Arby but did they say what experiments he did to Jessica, besides putting Janus in her DNA?

Its been a while, but not that I can remember, no.

Fred.