Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You got me kinda interested in continuum. May have to peep.
I definitely recommend it.. it doesn't have the explicit gore/nudity of a british or premium channel show but its right there with it as far as plot, characterization and tone. Only thing is that season 1 for me was only "ok".. it was a lot of set up focusing on just the main character with everything revolving around her and felt kinda generic at times. Not terrible but just 'ok'/foundation building. Season 2 is straight fiya though. That's when things take off and get complex. you see multiple agendas, villains, villains of villains, grey area /sketchy characters, plot twists, and just a lot of fukkery overlapping and nicely woven. That season 2 finale was :whew:

In fact i gotta check whether they've started season 3 yet

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Alright brehs, I watched this show based on @hexagram23 recommendation. shyt is piff brehs. God bless British tv. :to:

I loved it, I am not going to go all deep into it, just going to enjoy the ride.

I love kid killing (:whoa: not in real life) They will never show this kind of shyt on American tv. It makes so much sense character wise, a fukken sociopath is not going to be like, oh that is just a kid, I will let him/her go. No they don't want to leave witnesses. :demonic:

Eta: I know brehs were asking what British series to watch. The Fall definitely. When I finished watching that, Netflix recommended to me this series which was about these women who were code breakers in World War 1 and they come back to england and hunt down a serial killer.
It is called BLETCHLEY CIRCLE.

It is Mad men like.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I definitely recommend it.. it doesn't have the explicit gore/nudity of a british or premium channel show but its right there with it as far as plot, characterization and tone. Only thing is that season 1 for me was only "ok".. it was a lot of set up focusing on just the main character with everything revolving around her and felt kinda generic at times. Not terrible but just 'ok'/foundation building. Season 2 is straight fiya though. That's when things take off and get complex. you see multiple agendas, villains, villains of villains, grey area /sketchy characters, plot twists, and just a lot of fukkery overlapping and nicely woven. That season 2 finale was :whew:

In fact i gotta check whether they've started season 3 yet

They've been showing season 3 in Syfy in the US. Season finale is this Friday.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This was one of the best new shows last year, even better than Orphan Black honestly

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder if there is any significance to why dude switched from his blue suit to a yellow one or if its just a fashion choice? Or is he a clone or something since I thought Lee died in the first season.
lee-utopia.jpg

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
gonna rewatch the first season since its been a year. i forgot half of the episodes. i only remember the beginning and the end since it was so long ago.