Usher cold as hell

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
nah, breh, LSA is crazy.

Reminds me of when one of ladies over there told me that Neyo was a lame black man because some random white women he doesn't know personally, loved him :wtf:

There's not enough :wtf: smileys in the world to describe my reaction to that.

All mainstream black musicians have white women that love them, especially Jay Z and he married Beyonce and the love Beyonce over there so...

They stan a black women that married a "lame" black man :pachaha:

They also stan MJ and AFAIK and he was only romantically involved with White Women, like with dating and what not, he might have smashed some groupie Black Women though :ehh:

Then again she might have been joking, who knows :ehh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: Usher you got it bad for her :jawalrus:

How much more can that women take :rudy:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
nah, breh, LSA is crazy.

they mad at usher...but not the broad...typical...but what do you expect from that site...and a lot of women in general...its not his job to take care of that woman...she able bodied...go work

I just finished reading through the replies and its only a few of them that are on tamekas side. :whew:My faith has been restored.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She played the game and she lost. Instead of working things out like adults, she got the law involved and it blew up in her face. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm honestly bout to buy Ushers newest album for no reason. Might even grab 8701 for nostalgic purposes :yes:

A lot of nikkas with baby mama drama are winning vicariously through this man :to:

I was thinking the same shyt.

I'm bout to cop his whole catalogue.

This nikka more G then most rappers :heh: