Usher cold as hell

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He only married that hoe because she got knocked up. He had no business busting her down raw in the first place and he paid dearly for that mistake. Glad to see him making better decisions in regards to her.

usher gotta have momma issues to fukk with a chick like that in the first place. bytch look some somebody grandma

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only married that hoe because she got knocked up. He had no business busting her down raw in the first place and he paid dearly for that mistake. Glad to see him making better decisions in regards to her.

He was still an idiot.

That's no excuse to get married. At least he's learned his lesson now.

YBE

Banned
Daps
*acts like a mean, evil bytch for 6 months straight*

*"You gonna still pay the mortgage, right?" :usure:*

Cmon ma :comeon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
usher gotta have momma issues to fukk with a chick like that in the first place. bytch look some somebody grandma

If you drink enough and squint your eyes and tilt your head to the side, she's kind of fine.
I'm pretty sure he was drunk each and every time they had sex.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you drink enough and squint your eyes and tilt your head to the side, she's kind of fine.
I'm pretty sure he was drunk each and every time they had sex.

bD4lm.jpg

usher probably sober in this pic wondering what he fukk is his problem. he seriously looking like ":aicmon: why am i with this sloppy bytch, man"

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
bout time this shawft ass nikka got aggressive on this hoe
she been sonnin him for years

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bD4lm.jpg

usher probably sober in this pic wondering what he fukk is his problem. he seriously looking like ":aicmon: why am i with this sloppy bytch, man"

Because she was probably a nasty old freak. As beautiful as I think Chili is, you can tell she had some sexual hang-ups. Probably a whole list of shyt she wouldn't do. Then Tameka comes in and after a few glasses of wine, put her mouth on places Usher didn't even realize a mouth would go.

You will notice that Usher's music moved away from romance to straight up butt naked nasty freak music LMAO!!! It's ok to have a freak on deck but you don't wife it.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Because she was probably a nasty old freak. As beautiful as I think Chili is, you can tell she had some sexual hang-ups. Probably a whole list of shyt she wouldn't do. Then Tameka comes in and after a few glasses of wine, put her mouth on places Usher didn't even realize a mouth would go.

You will notice that Usher's music moved away from romance to straight up butt naked nasty freak music LMAO!!! It's ok to have a freak on deck but you don't wife it.

Bruh, the world is filled with broke, desperate dimes willing to do whatever freaky shyt Usher wanted.

He just likes ugly bytches :heh: or she know something about him.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, the world is filled with broke, desperate dimes willing to do whatever freaky shyt Usher wanted.

He just likes ugly bytches :heh: or she know something about him.

Willing to do freaky shyt because someone asked is different than doing it because you want to.