Usher cold as hell

YBE

Banned
Daps
bD4lm.jpg

usher probably sober in this pic wondering what he fukk is his problem. he seriously looking like ":aicmon: why am i with this sloppy bytch, man"

shorty got that Bobby Brown jaw right there

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That nikka ursh just earned young tic's bidniss. Glad he throwin grace jones in da bushes over by gunplays fence. fukk em...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usher evicts his ex-wife Tameka Raymond from Georgia mansion as he puts it back on the market for $3.2million | Mail Online

In September it was reported that Usher had ordered his ex-wife Tameka Foster Raymond to move out of his Georgia home.

And it has now been reported by TMZ that the singer has put the mansion back on the market for $3.2million.

Having served Tameka with her packing orders, the 34-year-old has put the 12,544-square-foot abode, which he initially bought for $3million in 2007, on sale with a slight increase.

Read more: Usher evicts his ex-wife Tameka Raymond from Georgia mansion as he puts it back on the market for $3.2million | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Threw her out with a for sale sign on the lawn...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:dead: :dead: :dead:

This backstory makes his happy go lucky ass techno songs that much funnier

On stage:

Baby toniiiiiiigggggght... :noah: deeee jay got me fallin in looove agaiiiiinnn :stylin: :o:

OFF stage:

bytch I ran out of fukks to give in 2009... you can go anywhere you want, just get the fukk out my house :ufdup: :manny: :umad: *is still fukking her bridesmaid*

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Honestly what did she think was gonna happen? This bytch just kept bad mouthing Usher every chance she got. Then went with a super low blow by saying he was a bad father and used drugs around the kids. bytch is dragging that nikkas name through the mud like that then I'd be cutting off everything I'm not legally obligated to do, no freebies. And it's sad too cuz Usher might have let her keep the house if they could've remained cordial but she took every opportunity to fukk up anything cool between them. I guarantee Usher's next broad is not gonna be black.