Usher cold as hell

brick james

John piffington
Daps
wait bruhs isnt he about to sell that shyt and give her half? hes rich and going through a divorce this is a l... she about to go to the waldorf in ny and stay in the presidential suite

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
How is he "cold as hell" for selling HIS house. He serving that bytch her comeuppance for fukking with him and trying to use the kids to do it. Karmic course correction at its finest cuz the bytch should have stayed with her husband instead of seeing them dollar signs and cheating/leaving him for Usher. She's demonic and you see the quick downfalls of such a demonic lifestyle...one child dead, 2 others back with daddy and now she ain't gotta go home but she gots to get the hell up outta Ushers crib. :myman:

End of the day tho because she's a female she'll be alright but i'm glad to see Ush has some senses about him to get out while the gettin was good. :win:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I would have some sympathy for her if she was white since I'm not attracted to black women I can't relate....

**on to the next thread***

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait bruhs isnt he about to sell that shyt and give her half? hes rich and going through a divorce this is a l... she about to go to the waldorf in ny and stay in the presidential suite

she'll run out of money eventually

she cant support her own lifestyle :youngsabo:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is he "cold as hell" for selling HIS house. He serving that bytch her comeuppance for fukking with him and trying to use the kids to do it. Karmic course correction at its finest cuz the bytch should have stayed with her husband instead of seeing them dollar signs and cheating/leaving him for Usher. She's demonic and you see the quick downfalls of such a demonic lifestyle...one child dead, 2 others back with daddy and now she ain't gotta go home but she gots to get the hell up outta Ushers crib. :myman:

End of the day tho because she's a female she'll be alright but i'm glad to see Ush has some senses about him to get out while the gettin was good. :win:

:whoo: