USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It’s a slippery slope if pedophilia is being a considered a genetic orientation. It should be treated as a mental illness that requires heavy intervention. I don’t necessarily agree with punishing people before they commit an act but pedos should definitely not be allowed to integrate with society until they’ve been treated sufficiently enough to the point that they are functioning adults and not a danger to children.

If they cannot break their illness then more draconian methods like chemical castration should be explored so they can’t express their urges.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The folks comparing this sick evil shyt to homosexuality are fukking sick themselves. That involves consenting adults. This shyt is victimizing innocent children and the offenders need death.

we know same sex attraction is not synonymous with pedophilia. the people who say this are misguided. james baldwin wasn't a pedo just because he was only sexually attracted to men

nah what they mean to say is that the LGBTQIA+ as an organization is being used to trojan horse pedophilia. for instance, on november 11th of last year an assigned female non binary professor (think ellen to elliot page) named allyn walker from old dominion university shares the same exact opinion as USA Today and even has a term for it. M.A.P. = Minor Attracted Persons. that devil has to shut down his/her twitter account it got so bad. people went in b

you see that's the ruse. so expect these sick white devils to continue to push this and eventually it will be the LGBTQIAM+ ya dig? which all began way back in the 1970's and early 80's. 1981 to be exact. the green party in germany tried to push the term "pedosexual" with this same rationale. the push is to normalize pedophilia and if they have to use the untouchable-ya-can't-criticize LGBT to do it then that's what they will do because it is the perfect vehicle. btw google everything i say it's facts slime

Daps
we know same sex attraction is not synonymous with pedophilia. the people who say this are misguided. james baldwin wasn't a pedo just because he was only sexually attracted to men

nah what they mean to say is that the LGBTQIA+ as an organization is being used to trojan horse pedophilia. for instance, on november 11th of last year an assigned female non binary professor (think ellen to elliot page) named allyn walker from old dominion university shares the same exact opinion as USA Today and even has a term for it. M.A.P. = Minor Attracted Persons. this devil has to shut down his/her twitter account it got so bad. people went in b

you see that's the ruse. so expect these sick white devils to continue to push this and eventually it will be the LGBTQIAM+ ya dig? which all began way back in the 1970's and earl 80's. 1981 to be exact. the green party in germany tried to push the term "pedosexual" with this same rationale. the push is to normalize pedophilia and if they have to use the untouchable-ya-can't-criticize LGBT to do it then that's what they will do because it is the perfect vehicle. btw google everything i say it's facts slime
Wtf

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
So their saying it's not a crime but a mental illness? Let's say that's true, wat are they going to do about it ?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

nah what they mean to say is that the LGBTQIA+ as an organization is being used to trojan horse pedophilia. for instance, on november 11th of last year an assigned female non binary professor (think ellen to elliot page) named allyn walker from old dominion university shares the same exact opinion as USA Today and even has a term for it. M.A.P. = Minor Attracted Persons. that devil has to shut down his/her twitter account it got so bad. people went in b

you see that's the ruse. so expect these sick white devils to continue to push this and eventually it will be the LGBTQIAM+ ya dig? which all began way back in the 1970's and early 80's. 1981 to be exact. the green party in germany tried to push the term "pedosexual" with this same rationale. the push is to normalize pedophilia and if they have to use the untouchable-ya-can't-criticize LGBT to do it then that's what they will do because it is the perfect vehicle. btw google everything i say it's facts slime

The LGBTQ community hates MAPS and rebuke their existence. Acknowledging them as minority attracted persons instead of pedo POS gives them fuel to ride the coattails of an organization that doesn't claim them. And yes they have symbols and flags they put in their profiles. There are communities, some even of teenagers, who harass so-called maps until they delete their accounts.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I don't think homosexuals should be arrested, I don't really think about them that much to be honest. I am calling it as I see it - I won't pretend not to see what is going on. Homosexuality was illegal in the US not too long ago. Then it was removed from the DSM, made legal and is now promoted and normalized in society.

When pedophilia is removed from the DSM and the age of consent is lowered to 11-12, what will people say then?
Will never happen. I do think researchers need to find out what causes it and prevent it in the future. Like where parents can edit a baby's DNA. They figure out what code expresses it and delete it.