USA loses shooting (sniping) competition at the olympics, how sway

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you fukking retard, .22lr is by far the most common caliber in america with the 10/22 being the most popular gun, every cacling gets a 10/22 by the time they turn 10

and it was YOU who missed the point, you were ripping on yuros for being poor when their air guns and small caliber ammo are MORE expensive than our real guns and high caliber ammo

the reason yuros use small calibers is because their governments ban "military calibers" like 9x19 and 5.56 which are popular in american sports

nobody who wants to compete starts out with a $400 turkish shytter :mjlol:

i've probably taught more black people to shoot than you've ever met

i've posted seven figures worth of guns in the hobby thread and send more ammo downrage per month than your mortgage, nice try tho you noguns peasant :umad:
ximg.php

.338 ammo was going damn near $4 per round a few years ago. Where in the world would you find air soft ammo being more expensive than high caliber rounds?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
.338 ammo was going damn near $4 per round a few years ago. Where in the world would you find air soft ammo being more expensive than high caliber rounds?
air gun ammo isn't more expensive breh, i was saying the guns are, for example pistol competitors here run stuff like shadow 2s/p320 legions/tanfos (link to stats), a euro would own smth like an lp500 or k12 which are twice the price and have tons of permit fees to jump thru. the gulf gets even wider with rifles, you got $600 PSA AR9s (link) vs. $6k custom builds.

the ammo i was referring to was match grade .22, there's skus that go for twice as much as 9mm and more than 5.56: ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr?sh=average&ikw=tenex%20biathlon pressure wasn't even talmbout air gun pellets, he mentioned only 22lr/22wmr, moved the goalposts after the fact to save face, then reported my proof pic to get it deleted :mjlol:

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
air gun ammo isn't more expensive breh, i was saying the guns are, for example pistol competitors here run stuff like shadow 2s/p320 legions/tanfos (link to stats), a euro would own smth like an lp500 or k12 which are twice the price and have tons of permit fees to jump thru. the gulf gets even wider with rifles, you got $600 PSA AR9s (link) vs. $6k custom builds.

the ammo i was referring to was match grade .22, there's skus that go for twice as much as 9mm and more than 5.56: ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr?sh=average&ikw=tenex%20biathlon pressure wasn't even talmbout air gun pellets, he mentioned only 22lr/22wmr, moved the goalposts after the fact to save face, then reported my proof pic to get it deleted :mjlol:

ok got ya. Yea, if I look at them like paintball gun prices, those air guns can get ridiculously expensive.

.22 ammo going as much as .556 means demand has to be through the fukking roof. When I started learning how to shoot it was pandemic times and them ammo costs (if you could find ammo) were crippling.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In 2028 make it real guns with live people for targets and we'll see how America does then :birdman: