USA loses shooting (sniping) competition at the olympics, how sway

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
put em on the clock they aint shyt
nah, america gets washed in biathlon too :pachaha:
We talking about air rifles and 22lr/mag?

:mjlol:
Peasant rounds
one can easily sink $10k into an anschutz build and match ammo costs more than 5.56, "peasant" isn't the angle i would've gone with

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
United States is the only country that can go win a ton of medals in track, swimming and gymnastics.

:mjlol: :camby:

UK.

with 1/5th pop of the USA.

Screenshot-2024-07-28-at-20-28-42.png

Screenshot-2024-07-28-at-20-33-52.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
China and South Korea run shooting and archery.

China in particular instituted a program years ago which targeted medals other countries don’t put resources into such as ping pong, shooting, archery, badminton, etc….. They didn’t want to host the Olympics and get drug in everything, it was thought of as a national embarrassment.

In China an archery or shooting athlete trains on that sport from a very young age and is accommodated as if it’s their full time job. I saw a doc where in the US our archery and shooting athletes are poor as fukk and have to pay for everything out of pocket. They do it simply for the love of the sport as there is almost no financial gain for the sport, if anything it’s a financial drain. The US was supposed to start sending those folks money to help but I never heard where that program went.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
one can easily sink $10k into an anschutz build and match ammo costs more than 5.56, "peasant" isn't the angle i would've gone with
Ammo is the largest single cost for someone who actively shoots.

But let me help you out since you missed the point. People who have the means to spend time and money on shooting in America aren’t starting out with a scorpion shooting .22s because they can buy more exotic calibers.

American shooting and arms is based on defense, resistance and murder.

Do you even shoot?

:dahell:

Biathlon. Yea American gun owners want to cross country ski and shoot?

Or is that more likely for Nordic and upper northern hemisphere countries?

I hate yall sometimes.

You can literally get started for less than buying a base level ar with cheaper ammo:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The reason they use small calibers is because it’s practical and cheap. Makes practice easier.

@east you’re an idiot on this topic.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
But let me help you out since you missed the point. People who have the means to spend time and money on shooting in America aren’t starting out with a scorpion shooting .22s because they can buy more exotic calibers.
you fukking retard, .22lr is by far the most common caliber in america with the 10/22 being the most popular gun, every cacling gets a 10/22 by the time they turn 10

and it was YOU who missed the point, you were ripping on yuros for being poor when their air guns and small caliber ammo are MORE expensive than our real guns and high caliber ammo
The reason they use small calibers is because it’s practical and cheap. Makes practice easier.
the reason yuros use small calibers is because their governments ban "military calibers" like 9x19 and 5.56 which are popular in american sports
You can literally get started for less than buying a base level ar with cheaper ammo:

nobody who wants to compete starts out with a $400 turkish shytter :mjlol:
@east you’re an idiot on this topic.
i've probably taught more black people to shoot than you've ever met
Do you even shoot?

:dahell:
i've posted seven figures worth of guns in the hobby thread and send more ammo downrage per month than your mortgage, nice try tho you noguns peasant :umad:
ximg.php

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The country whose identity is based on guns,2a and boasting about its military capabilities can't produce a gold medalist sniper:gucci:

This would be the equavalent of Italy losing pasta cooking competition

Country where mahhhh guns
Can’t even win a shooting competition at the Olympics :mjlol:
Make it make sense Bet them shooters were probably fat too as an accurate representation of the portable earthquake obesity pandemic in the US :russ:

We’re a country full of low efficient high volume shooters. Essentially we’re the worlds Antoine walker of shooting

Because we do the shyt for real. Not teenaged programmed robots with nerf guns.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you fukking retard, .22lr is by far the most common caliber in america with the 10/22 being the most popular gun, every cacling gets a 10/22 by the time they turn 10

and it was YOU who missed the point, you were ripping on yuros for being poor when their air guns and small caliber ammo are MORE expensive than our real guns and high caliber ammo
No. I specifically answered that the proliferation of high caliber arms amongst the most able and interested shooters is why Americas top shooters aren’t focused on air gun competitions which are below what we generally selll at gun shops.

Do you even know what the fukk an air gun is?