US prison labor is used in the supply chain of major retailers. Basically modern slavery.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You are a stupid piece of shyt that does not understand that this has been and continues to be used to disenfranchise and exploit ADOS/FBA people.
Virtue signaling. Enough. You're not running for governor. You can be real.

What's more important is stopping the control gangs have over prisons and separating the violence from the people who want to rejoin society as assets. If you're working on your degree or life skill you shouldn't have to worry about doing another 10 years because you're ordered to commit another crime by the big wig under the threat of violence.

There's still a price to pay for destroying lives and the average voter doesn't give a dam if that involves someone doing honest work. Reserve the harder labor for harder criminals. Tier the labor.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
8dd066ed650ce01cbc4452d0d5d4e828.gif

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's important to note that this type of extreme labor is prominent in privately owned prisons and correctional facilities and not federally operated ones.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a stupid piece of shyt that does not understand that this has been and continues to be used to disenfranchise and exploit ADOS/FBA people.

No you are the complete idiot. You care so much go put money on their books. Advocate for their release. Besides virtue signaling on an antiquated hip hop forum, fakkit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That they probably are barred from using upon return to society.......nah b
That's a different problem from prison labor. That's private companies, who don't want to hire felons in the face of candidates who are considered less of a risk. There are options.

Manufacturing
Transportation
Construction
Tech
Entrepreneurship. Hopefully time was used wisely inside.

Support ban the box initiatives so companies can't ask about criminal records on employment forms.

Support candidates who believe in reentry programs so people being released can be trained and be put in position to get hired by companies that are ok with felons.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That's a different problem from prison labor. That's private companies, who don't want to hire felons in the face of candidates who are considered less of a risk. There are options.

Manufacturing
Transportation
Construction
Tech
Entrepreneurship. Hopefully time was used wisely inside.

Support ban the box initiatives so companies can't ask about criminal records on employment forms.

Support candidates who believe in reentry programs so people being released can be trained and be put in position to get hired by companies that are ok with felons.
The problem is that people don't view the lack of freedom as the punishment........and decide that more punishment needs to be piled on. Every felon isn't a violent felon, and the population is and will continue to be artificially inflated to continue to the supply of free labor.......that's the real issue at hand and the real reason for a lot of unsavory policies

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is some bullshyt. It’s giving private prison companies and the judges in their pocket more of an incentive to lock people up that shouldn’t be and longer sentences than need be. There should be no profit involved with incarceration.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This been a thing since I lived in Georgia. I remember when my wife and I were walking in the park and see a legit chain gang cutting grass and cleaning the park.

It blew my mind and one of them said hey to me like this was a whistling Dixie good jolly afternoon.