US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This might sound crazy
Another one. Like clockwork.

@HarlemHottie @JackRoss @KingADOS
I'm already knowin. No pride, no dignity, no self respect. Not sure why he's trying to guilt folks with the "WHAT ABOUT BLACK REFUGES?" bullshyt. To that I say, what about them?

This is exactly what happened before. We say we not cool with illegal immigration and they act like some bytches. We've been here before.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've actually lived around them in California and that's what my opinion is based on. I'm telling you what's happening. California is already lost.

I'm not completely against immigration because our birthrate is so low we can have people immigrate in, but only a certain number. And at our convenience, just like any other country on the entire planet.

Building a wall obviously ain't the complete answer.. I'd drone strike those pieces of shyt if it was up to me:yeshrug:
:why:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Well their governments need to take that up with the American government. Black people shouldn't have to pay for something they had no active part in.

Which brings up another point, we're too preoccupied with what's right and fairness. We gotta reject anything that doesn't benefit black people full stop without concerning ourselves with the circumstances around it. That's how other races do.
Mexicans didn’t advocate for Jim Crow or ghettos or red linings neighborhoods but you’re attacking them for using resources at the expense of the black community when that’s not what is going on.

America could spend as much money as it wants to on whatever it wants

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
We ain’t hiring these people in the numbers necessary to sustain their continued immigration. That lets me know that this country actually wants them here but Republicans just use it as a surface level wedge issue.

In other words, Republicans ain’t trying to stop them from coming over so it’s still fukk them, they ain’t getting my vote.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've actually lived around them in California and that's what my opinion is based on. I'm telling you what's happening. California is already lost.

I'm not completely against immigration because our birthrate is so low we can have people immigrate in, but only a certain number. And at our convenience, just like any other country on the entire planet.

Building a wall obviously ain't the complete answer.. I'd drone strike those pieces of shyt if it was up to me:yeshrug:

When I used to listen to radio at night. Art bell etc. Sometimes these conspiracy type wite guys would come on.
And they would talk a lot about " LA RAZA....LA RAZA STOP THEM"
If I remember correctly it has something to do with mexicans believing the whole territory belongs to them, and they will take it back.

I found it amusing at first, yet they were very serious about hispanics having a slow plan to retake the area.

Now if that is what you were saying to me, I would understand.
Because there are many mexicans who believe the land is theirs.

The issue I am having is grouping guatemaleans, haitians, el salvadoreans, and mexicans all in one pot.

And being an immigrant myself, I know for 100% certainty, I nor those I know are not against blk americans.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This might sound crazy

I'm already knowin. No pride, no dignity, no self respect. Not sure why he's trying to guilt folks with the "WHAT ABOUT BLACK REFUGES?" bullshyt. To that I say, what about them?

This is exactly what happened before. We say we not cool with illegal immigration and they act like some bytches. We've been here before.

Yes sir, talk it loud and proud.

Say you are against immigration, all immigration, INCLUDING blk immigration

AND you would vote for a republican candidate to achieve those goals

SAY IT
SAY IT

SAY IT

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Libs always go too fukking left, that's the problem. They're fukking idiots.
Yes, and it seems the further one side goes the other has to respond with equally as outlandish shyt.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MarcP won’t answer that. If he does, it’ll likely just be babble and Juelz-ing. I hope not though. I know that he’s an intelligent breh.

I can't argue against factual information. :yeshrug:

Daps
:russell: fukk off OP

“The most well-regarded fiscal estimates have found immigrants are a net positive for taxpayers. However, some of those estimates concluded that immigrants with less than a high school degree were not, on average, net contributors to government coffers. (Note: A group can be economically beneficial, such as by increasing the supply of productive labor and performing tasks that make others more productive, even if not a net tax contributor.) New research corrects a flaw in earlier analyses that underestimated the fiscal benefits of immigrants, including immigrants with less than a high school degree.”

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you’re black and pro-illegal immigration, your long term vision is dogshyt and you shouldn’t reproduce.

We plan on working with leadership later down the line. On a plan that would allow us as black men to sell our citizenships to the highest bidder:respect:

You want to come to America? For a cool 30-50k we can make that happen. You get to come to America,I get to leave the country.

Daps
Libs always go to fukking left, that's the problem. They're fukking idiots.
:russell: More retarded shyt that’s easily debunked. Both parties are extremely right wing about immigration

The bottom line​

So are Biden’s border policies turning into a copy of Trump’s?
The reality is more nuanced, with a long history of bad approaches to humanitarian migration across presidents and some positive moves toward solutions from Biden, bolstered by a different rhetoric, new alternative legal pathways and attempts at more efficient processing.

Yet parallels exist. Most notably, both administrations have done devastating harm to millions of forcibly displaced people, who came here looking for safety and opportunity only to become victims of a system that has left them stranded and vulnerable.
And with Biden now shifting to the centerand immigration looming as a liability issue in the 2024 presidential election for Democrats – most of whom get sucked into the xenophobic right-wing narrative without figuring out how to defend the benefits of the American melting pot – progressives, advocates – and millions of migrants – should brace for a tough foreseeable future

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

SAY IT
SAY IT

SAY IT
:russ: :russ: :russ:

I don't know about anyone else, but that ain't nothing I haven't said before. :yeshrug:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

SAY IT
SAY IT

SAY IT
People like you align more with immigrants than you do Black Americans. You are using "black" immigrants as a cop out. I am not moved.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russ: :russ: :russ:

I don't know about anyone else, but that ain't nothing I haven't said before. :yeshrug:

That is what I am talking about.
Say it loud and proud.
For the record, I have known many blk republicans.
Mostly business/religious types, yet that they are.
Nothing wrong with having those views.
Stand on it though.
I got a new tv show to finish.
Fired On Mars. Jeff is apparently stupid, and annoys everyone.
Reminds me of myself so much.
I am watching it and saying "he should really shut up, does he not know when to shut up"