US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You know nothing.
Fukkin stupid and retarded.

If you even spent even a LITTLE bit of time with caribbean people
You would not say what you saying

I wrote patois to you
did you think it was chinese?

Where you live?
What the fukk kind of experience you have with blk immigrants?

You acting real trailer parkish
A carribean c00n? No shocker there. That changes nothing you stupid broke mothafukka. How dumb are you? Old fakkit Where do you live?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm a "yank"/AA from Miami, all my friends are Haitian, some of them are surrogate family, go on ahead and ask a lot of the second/third gen ones how they feel about zoes and oyes popping up, hell, hispanics, especially Cubans* will willingly throw these central americans and other migrants under the bus no problem

I got no issue with legal immigration, but citizens are damn near in third world conditions our damn selves, I have no tears for refugees in 2023, tough shyt :ld:

That poster has the IQ of the average male shoe size. He’s also anti-black american. Just peep his past posts. Dude is a c00n, cac or some foreigner from europe. Just look how he’s caping for illegal immigrants who wouldn’t piss in his c00n ass if he was on fire.
He's a "Jamaican" who loves the royal family, I called queen elizabeth a whore when she finally died and he started crying about it :dahell:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This thread isn’t about black immigrants you smooth brain bytch. Keep up with the conversation — dumb mothafukka.

Ok I will take my leave. I see where this is headed. Your whole schtick is to anger and curse me.
Have a wonderful night.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm a "yank"/AA from Miami, all my friends are Haitian, some of them are surrogate family, go on ahead and ask a lot of the second/third gen ones how they feel about zoes and oyes popping up, hell, hispanics, especially Cubans* will willingly throw these central americans and other migrants under the bus no problem

I got no issue with legal immigration, but citizens are damn near in third world conditions our damn selves, I have no tears for refugees in 2023, tough shyt :ld:

He's a "Jamaican" who loves the royal family, I called queen elizabeth a whore when she finally died and he started crying about it :dahell:

More lies from low class trash.
Keep lying.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ok I will take my leave. I see where this is headed. Your whole schtick is to anger and curse me.
Have a wonderful night.
Explain to me how mass illegal immigration in african american communities (that are already depleted of resources) benefits african americans?

You don’t care about black americans, you are anti-black american. Yo bytch ass was crying and showing remorse when Queen Elizabeth died, but you lack any compassion or empathy for the negative consequences of illegal immigration. If you pick up a book you’d find that even Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration. She knew how it would impact the black community.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Yup he’s a c00n probably one of those half chinese jamaicans. Never seen a “black” man so adamant against progress for a black community.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Explain to me how mass illegal immigration in african american communities (that are already depleted of resources) benefits african americans?

You don’t care about black americans, you are anti-black american. Yo bytch ass was crying and showing remorse when Queen Elizabeth died, but you lack any compassion or empathy for the negative consequences of illegal immigration. If you pick up a book you’d find that even Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration. She knew how it would impact the black community.
Where's the lie/s? :yawn:

Why are these gentlemen making things up?

Why are you trying so bad to make me an adversary?
That I am against blk americans?

Sirs, I am not a hateful demonic person
I love even wite people
clean your damn hearts up

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yup he’s a c00n probably one of those half chinese jamaicans. Never seen a “black” man so adamant against progress for a black community.

More lies and low class trash shyt.

Why would you keep making up things about me?

I have no issue with blk americans
YOU are a hateful person who was most likely raised by HATEFUL parents
Not me sir

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
More lies and low class trash shyt.

Why would you keep making up things about me?

I have no issue with blk americans
YOU are a hateful person who was most likely raised by HATEFUL parents
Not me sir
Answer my above question. I didn’t realize you were Jamaican Royalty. Surely you can come up with a logical answer, right?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Answer my above question

If you read the thread you would see me say "LET ME BE 100% CLEAR.......CITIZENS IN LOW RESOURCE AREAS SHOULD BE LOOKED AFTER FIRST"

You did not see that. Why try to paint me as against blk americans?