“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
Great casting in Duke who is a bedbuck irl. Really gon sell the film

us = interatial couple .. aka dude pawging.. but not in peace.. in a nightmare

:wow:

nikka in pawgburbia only to go to sleep and be haunted by the black woman he left behind
yGS7h29.png
:wow:
yGS7h29.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Evil dead is now full on classic. See that’s the shyt I’m saying. Evil dead is talked about by academics and studied in colleges. Books have been written about it. It’s a horror classic. That shyt isn’t cult anymore. Cult to me is a movie that has a big following but not huge. Like Clue. People love Clue but it’s still niche enough where it’s a cult of people who love it and not the whole damn world

It is a cult classic.
A cult classic could be a classic, too.
Like godfather is an actual cult classic because of the content and taboo nature of the Content to the background of Italian Americans. Plus it is a classic as well.
It is a horror classic firstly and it is a indie movie classic but at the end of the day. You classify them as cult classic.
As there is some resistance in culture to the content.
Which is why the connotation of cult and the word is attached in the combo of cult classic, too.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It is a cult classic.
A cult classic could be a classic, too.
Like godfather is an actual cult classic because of the content and taboo nature of the Content to the background of Italian Americans. Plus it is a classic as well.
It is a horror classic firstly and it is a indie movie classic but at the end of the day. You classify them as cult classic.
As there is some resistance in culture to the content.
Which is why the connotation of cult and the word is attached in the combo of cult classic, too.

Art Barr

Yeah nah I don’t get with that. I mean I feel you but that’s not how I’ve seen it. To me cult classic just means it’s classic for a group of people and not the masses overall. It’s content or genre has nothing to do with it for me. Jaws is a classic even tho it’s basically a b movie. 2001 is a classic even though it’s sci-fi movie and heady as hell. Exorcist is a classic even though it’s paranormal horror movie.

To get extra nerdy, the dictionary defines it as a movie or book popular amongst a certain group of people. So a few cheech and Chong flicks would be cult classics amongst weed heads. Plan 9 from outer space is a cult classic for fans of bad movies or a certain type of sci-fi. Any movie more known for its fans than the movie itself is a cult classic. Like rocky horror or clue