Take my fukking money:dahell:

The hell where you expecting to find here, breh?:dahell:
tenor.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Said he likes horror and that’s what he’s interested in. So he should do it until he’s tired of it. He’s got a first look deal with a studio and his own production company. Let him ride it out:wow:

Horror = Most profitable film genre in history.

I believe quiet place was made for like less than fifteen to twenty mil.
I wanna say it has grossed 180m and still top three in draw.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Depends. Like he said there are classics in every genre. Also homie no need to say IMO. You said it so obviously it’s your opinion. Unless you’re a ventriloquist or something or someone has strings on you. You’re good lol.

But the lasting flicks don’t just come from horror.

Side note but this board really needs to define cult classic because I’ve seen this shyt tossed around a lot today in completely different context each time:russ:

A cult classic = a zero to two and a half star to four star genre film. Where it could or could not have been a proven draw.
Yet it provides a rubrick to how to execute.
or not properly execute a movie of that type in the genre.

Evil dead = cult classic
High fidelity = cult classic
Dawn of the dead original = cult classic. A two and a half star movie at overrating. Yet so integral to the evolution of the genre. It is regarded as a four star cult classic movie.
Howard the duck = cult classic

Flash Gordon = cult classic
Grind house = cult classic

Planet terror = cult classic

Blaxploitation movies = cult classics

Spider man II , would be a cult classic. As it is a franchise property based film. Where the property has been relaunched. Yet it was integral to the beginning cred of the genre.
to have legs to make the genre Into what it is critically and as a box office draw at this point. Yet given the outcome of the totality of the original series. The impact of spidey II gets lost and now it would be a cult classic. As it fits into the idea there are cult like fans of the original spidey raimi/sony series.

Art Barr

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

On april 25th this year he said he got inspired. The movie is now dropping march next year. That's only 11 months

The fukkery this year must have really kicked him into overdrive. He must have some piff lined up that he just cant wait to have us watch :wow: