US Army say 11m deal with The Rock resulted in NEGATIVE enlistments

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
The Rock is a big cornball. Takes drugs to maintain his muscular look, that most women hate. Plays the same "bad ass" character in every movie. The jig is up with the steroid muscles. It's not respectable, has limited functionality, and it's something you can't even be honest about. That's partially why people don't really care for bodybuilders. Just an industry of drug users, scammers, and cheats lol. Doesn't help that they're dying left and right.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock is a big cornball. Takes drugs to maintain his muscular look, that most women hate. Plays the same "bad ass" character in every movie. The jig is up with the steroid muscles. It's not respectable, has limited functionality, and it's something you can't even be honest about. That's partially why people don't really care for bodybuilders. Just an industry of drug users, scammers, and cheats lol. Doesn't help that they're dying left and right.
You’re speaking for yourself. YOU don’t like bodybuilders and ped users

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
If true, this was dumb by the Army. :manny: They should be well aware that celebrities don't convince people to join the military. Movies on the other hand does play a role though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Save that money and offer more money to enlist.

Call it a signing bonus

Have these nikkas thinking they are the rock.

You're on our tier 1 track because of your physical aptitude numbers. You're gonna be a star

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Rock never served, did he? Why would he be the face of Army recruiting?

Rock:

What the fukk did you just fukking say about me, you little bytch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fukk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fukking words. You think you can get away with saying that shyt to me over the Internet? Think again, fukker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fukking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shyt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fukking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shyt fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fukking dead, kiddo.

Rocks words not mine :whoa:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ITS ALWAYS AMAZING
WHEN CELEBS HAVE THESE SOCIAL MEDIA DEALS AND CANT EVEN FULFILL THEM
BY POSTING WHATS REQUIRED
YET THEY POST ALL SORTS OF
OTHER shyt ON THEIR PAGE

:devil:
:evil:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine joining the army because of the rock….at least I was trying to be all that I could be :mjcry:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Well it is the army and nobody wants to be a bullet sponge and the Army "aren't really marines yet " so I get it