US Army say 11m deal with The Rock resulted in NEGATIVE enlistments

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bro the damn headline got me crying! :laff: :laff:

It’s going to take more than a celebrity to make folks join the army. A lot of institutions are dying and I wouldn’t be shocked if the military was another one dying.
bruh the navy got folks doing vogue montages on tiktok and getting real numbers out of it :mjlol:

dwayne just a finesse legend

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
rock will continue to eat well even with bad movies

He knows how to throw on that charisma and he stay away from the black/white talk and pick and choose who to interview with because the interviewer/journalist will strictly talk about movie projects/ wrestling and good things..

Dude PR team is great

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This could not be a more perfect example of wasteful military spending

Keep in mind, these nikkas can't tell us where TRILLIONS of dollars are. They laundered or wasted our taxes.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
They probably could've given Terrence Howard $500k and got at least 40 people to join the Space Force
tumblr_p7mpl30TmO1x0bvwko3_540.gif

Daps
rock will continue to eat well even with bad movies

He knows how to throw on that charisma and he stay away from the black/white talk and pick and choose who to interview with because the interviewer/journalist will strictly talk about movie projects/ wrestling and good things..

Dude PR team is great
This 100%.

The Rock might actually end up being more successful if he takes a "behind the scenes" role. Dude knows how to remain relevant and likeable. He could work for politicians as their Director of Outreach and have Kamala Harris slamming chairs on Stone Cold...."The People's President."

Think he wants to run for public office one day but my hunch is that it would be some weird mix of liberal, conservative and libertarian views....which wouldn't appeal to many voters. He'd have to pick a lane and run with it. His odds are better as a Republican. Democrats tend to prefer more seasoned politicians while Republicans don't care as long as you win.