Ursher wit chance to endorse Kamala on The View hits the :mjpls: and says he dont get deep into politics and votin is an individual choice

Jule

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why folks need to stop forming opinions from tiny clips on the internet. I watched the interview and Usher said he is supporting Kamala Harris right here (just seconds before):

Even if the clip from the OP was Usher's overall stance without stating who he is supporting, that's his business.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is why folks need to stop forming opinions from tiny clips on the internet. I watched the interview and Usher said he is supporting Kamala Harris right here (just seconds before):

Even if the clip from the OP was his overall stance without stating who he is supporting, that's his business.

:russ:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
In 2016 Usher performed at the BET awards and the back of his shirt said "Don't Trump America" or something like that.

He doesn't need to endorse Kamala but he should be clear in his distain for the Donald unless something changed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2016 Usher performed at the BET awards and the back of his shirt said "Don't Trump America" or something like that.

He doesn't need to endorse Kamala but he should be clear in his distain for the Donald unless something changed.

That was almost a decade ago. He’s older and wiser now, and it’s a different climate. He played this the right way

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Because as a grown man with kids you have skin in the game stupid. MAGAs arent your regular racist ass republicans, they’re playing for keeps and will directly affect their families . Yall say the dumbest shyt on here.
Kamala, the same woman who was locking up parents because their kids got caught skipping school, is going to save families! :mjpls:

Oh the humanity.

Daps
Y’all can’t say “people shouldn’t be looking to entertainers to be leaders” in one thread and then be mad at an entertainer who declines to use their platform to influence politics.

Many people don’t feel informed enough to defend their positions on a national stage and shouldn’t be forced to. Nothing about his response came off as someone who supports Trump.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Your homies?

You really pressing homies on politics votes?
You sound like a fukking loser
lol. When did I say I press them on votes?

I said I demand to know their political viewpoints.

Just knowing it is all I require… I don’t press them to change how they feel or vote any specific way.

fukkouttahere goofy

Daps
.........you think Ushers fukkin fans are MAGA?? :what:

:mjlol:
Usher ABSOLUTELY has MAGA fans. Either y’all underestimating how big he is or y’all forgetting how much even racists love our entertainment.

But as I noted above, I think his response was less about fearing alienating a portion of his fanbase and more about not feeling educated enough to have his stance dissected on a national stage.