Ursher wit chance to endorse Kamala on The View hits the :mjpls: and says he dont get deep into politics and votin is an individual choice

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no politics, no religion.

No matter what you say, people will be angry. Dude didn't take a stance at all and people are angry lol

50 just said this on Million Dollars Worth of Game, no matter what your stance is regarding religion or politics half the country will passionately disagree with you.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Had a clear layup to disavow Trump and or endorse Kamala. He said he dont get deep into politics but he endorsed Obama and helped wit voter registration for his campaign so he clearly not fw Kamala as a candidate :mjpls:

"I dont get deep into politics" :mjlol: a lot of celebs clearly not fw Kamala for some reason they must paid Taylor a bag for that endorsement

He didn’t want to be house nikka like you and that got you heated to make this thread? :mjlol:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Lol

The only people I DEMAND to know their political opinion are a bytch I’m fukking with, my homies, and politicians.

I’m fine with anybody else choosing to or choosing not to speak on it.
Your homies?

You really pressing homies on politics votes?
You sound like a fukking loser

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We got grown men with kids and a family, wigging out over Usher's political view
Because as a grown man with kids you have skin in the game stupid. MAGAs arent your regular racist ass republicans, they’re playing for keeps and will directly affect their families . Yall say the dumbest shyt on here.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Because as a grown man with kids you have skin in the game stupid. MAGAs arent your regular racist ass republicans, they’re playing for keeps and will directly affect their families . Yall say the dumbest shyt on here.
What does that have to do with him endorsing a candidate publicly?

If you’re voter and literally dependent on a celebrity to tell you who to vote for, then maybe you shouldn’t be voting at all.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
> Lol who gives a fukk what Usher think he’s an artist we shouldn’t care about celebrities opinions

> why isn’t usher giving his political opinion

Damn if you do damn if you don’t

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
In 20 years folks went from "I wonder what Ja Rule thinks" jokes about the absurdity of celebrity in politics to getting mad over what Usher thinks and wetting themselves over a Taylor Swift endorsement. How the teenage version of yourself have more sense than the adult version of you :mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Obviously not all his white fans are MAGA. I'm simply saying he has MAGA fans. Not sure why you need to call me stupid.

I'm not saying he's a conservative performer. I'm saying he has fans that are MAGA. fukk you bytch ass nikka. I hate you bytch motherfukkers. You know exactly what I meant.
From, "Not sure why you have to call me stupid :mjcry: "

To

"I hate you bytch motherfukkers :birdman: " :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
From, "Not sure why you have to call me stupid :mjcry: "

To

"I hate you bytch motherfukkers :birdman: " :mjlol:
Yes because it's obvious I'm not saying all his fans are MAGA. I'm just talking about the ones that are. I don't like when thecoli pulls that bullshyt. He knew what I was talking about.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was rich when he endorsed and campaigned for Obama on both terms.... He clearly just dont wanna endorse Kamala and dont fw her. Its his right whatever just disappointin

Lets just say hes "expanded his brand" since then:mjpls:.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I respect his choice. Rich people doing rich things.
:obama:
First term Obama, if somebody asked me who am I voting or voted for I’d hit them with the, I’m not too political. I may not vote.
:manny:
I was 22 years old. Plus, I was deployed and didn’t get my absentee ballot. I honestly don’t know who I would have voted for, but I kept it a mystery anyway.
:lolbron:
McCain was a maverick and had his finger in the Rethuglicans eye a few times. Plus he was a vet. I truly believed he was for his country and not bought and paid for unlike most politicians. Obama was too new for my ignorant brain.
:mjpls:
Second term Obama, I was deployed again but I would have rolled with him over Mitt.
What a
I respect his choice. Rich people doing rich things.
First term Obama, if somebody asked me who am I voting or voted for I’d hit them with the, I’m not too political. I may not vote.
:manny:
I was 22 years old. Plus, I was deployed and didn’t get my absentee ballot. I honestly don’t know who I would have voted for, but I kept it a mystery anyway.
:lolbron:
McCain was a maverick and had his finger in the Rethuglicans eye a few times. Plus he was a vet. I truly believed he was for his country and not bought and paid for unlike most politicians. Obama was too new for my ignorant brain.
:mjpls:
Second term Obama, I was deployed again but I would have rolled with him over Mitt.
c00nery

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
It’s why I stay out of these conversations. People don’t know what they want anymore :russ:
Oh, they know what they want and it is absolute BS.

They want you to support whatever they support whole heartedly without complaint and criticism. If you do not support what they support, they want to insult you, insult your lineage/background, and insult your intelligence. If none of that works, they want you to at least remain silent, so you don't have a chance of actually getting other people already in their group-think, to consider your position.

It does not matter which side of the isle they are on either. They will use the same tactics, have similar insults, all designed to do the same thing. Yet, for some reason they also think they are unique, enlightened, and not a follower. They think they are different from the people they rail against, but anyone with any awareness can see they are really mirrors of each other. The same type of person, performing the same types of actions, just with a different polarity on the conservative to liberal ideology spectrum.

Last edited: