Ursher wit chance to endorse Kamala on The View hits the :mjpls: and says he dont get deep into politics and votin is an individual choice

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I respect his choice. Rich people doing rich things.
:obama:
First term Obama, if somebody asked me who am I voting or voted for I’d hit them with the, I’m not too political. I may not vote.
:manny:
I was 22 years old. Plus, I was deployed and didn’t get my absentee ballot. I honestly don’t know who I would have voted for, but I kept it a mystery anyway.
:lolbron:
McCain was a maverick and had his finger in the Rethuglicans eye a few times. Plus he was a vet. I truly believed he was for his country and not bought and paid for unlike most politicians. Obama was too new for my ignorant brain.
:mjpls:
Second term Obama, I was deployed again but I would have rolled with him over Mitt.
:obama:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
"I dont get deep into politics" :mjlol: a lot of celebs clearly not fw Kamala for some reason they must paid Taylor a bag for that endorsement
what kinda bag u think they dropped to taylor cash app

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
because you said usher doesnt want to mess up that MAGA money :mindblown: likes he a conservative performer or something
I'm not saying he's a conservative performer. I'm saying he has fans that are MAGA. fukk you bytch ass nikka. I hate you bytch motherfukkers. You know exactly what I meant.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
If you watched the video he is clearly endorsing her on the low.

With Obama it was Vote or :takedat: and nobody wants those problems..