Ursher wit chance to endorse Kamala on The View hits the :mjpls: and says he dont get deep into politics and votin is an individual choice

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Usher is likely voting for Kamala but doesn't feel the need for people to know that, so I doubt it has anything to do with him not liking or supporting her. Rather, this is his way of saying it's not our business to know. Honestly, whether you're an average citizen or a celebrity like an actor/actress, athlete, artist, etc, you should keep your political beliefs to yourself for your safety.

Unless you're part of a political campaign group or grassroots type of situation, you should keep sensitive matters like this private. There's a reason why we vote in booths or by mail to keep things private and confidential. Outside of talking on this site for dialogue purposes, I don't walk around bragging and flaunting my political beliefs and preferred candidates or asking people about theirs because it's not my business to know, just like it's not theirs to know mine.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all can’t say “people shouldn’t be looking to entertainers to be leaders” in one thread and then be mad at an entertainer who declines to use their platform to influence politics.

Many people don’t feel informed enough to defend their positions on a national stage and shouldn’t be forced to. Nothing about his response came off as someone who supports Trump.
The reoccurring theme of if as a black person you don’t publicly pledge allegiance to democrats then you’re MAGA or a Republican disgusting :scust:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Usher probably a Trump voter off taxes alone. I don't respect it, but I get it and he's not to throw a wrench in his fan base. He'd only have a bunch of Becky Lynn's and Garth's at his concerts from here on.

That billionaire tax gonna come for everyone with a $100 million net worth or more. As it should.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Because as a grown man with kids you have skin in the game stupid. MAGAs arent your regular racist ass republicans, they’re playing for keeps and will directly affect their families . Yall say the dumbest shyt on here.
And Usher ain't your average black person dealing with the day to day issues we would. His thoughts and views mean nothing to me and you. Yall say the dumbest shyt on here