Daps
let me get these predictions out the way

Danny
Suge
Calicoe
Roc (by far the easiest one to pick)
Surf

I feel like the only one I got dead wrong was Cal/EZ

I gave the Roc/Swamp battle to Swamp, but I'll need to rewatch the 3rd again to be sure.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I didn’t put as much stock into JC beating Surf because of how much I thought JJDD would do it. When it’s all said and done, you are battling his fan base and Surf realizes that. From what I saw of the battle (I was off and on because I was at BBQ), JC was spittin’ and the crowd didn’t wanna hear it which was corny. Surf does what he does…performs, schemes, does little troll shyt on stage, and that gets the crowd on his side. So yeah I feel bad for JC because he did do good in the battle but since it’s Surf, you’re always gonna battle his fan base on that kind of stage.
I still feel if jc would have just kept the 1st personal then just back to back bar his 2nd and 3rd he walks out of there easy with a win. He decided to switch up on the bad advice from fans. He blew his shot.

This also happened with John John and even with swave when he battled verb and nitty when he battled roc. They gun for guys then when they get in front of them they do something different over thinking. One thing I learned from calico is he doesn't give a shyt who he in front of he just going to do him. Which is why he never seems to die on a stage.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Mickey and Verb on spaces talking about how Danja Zone didn't get that opening slot at SM but these two nobodies did.
They said it would shock battle rap and then did a 1 rd battle with 2 crucible dudes. Lol had people predicting it would be freeway vs Cassidy and shyt I'm still chuckling about that lol

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I still feel if jc would have just kept the 1st personal then just back to back bar his 2nd and 3rd he walks out of there easy with a win. He decided to switch up on the bad advice from fans. He blew his shot.

This also happened with John John and even with swave when he battled verb and nitty when he battled roc. They gun for guys then when they get in front of them they do something different over thinking. One thing I learned from calico is he doesn't give a shyt who he in front of he just going to do him. Which is why he never seems to die on a stage.

Yeah. JC had no business trying to be an angle rapper all three rounds. If he goes to rapid flowing chain punching in the 2nd and 3rd, he would’ve had a good chance to bar him up.

That soliloquy flow is so tired. For those that say JC won straight off lyrics, he didn’t distance himself enough with the material to make up for it bc Surf was saying some fire shyt too