URLTV: SUMMER MADNESS XII THREAD. Live on caffeine SEPT. 24TH 3PM EST

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That crowd was a random noise generator. They cheered at awful shyt and booed in the weirdest spots. nikkas short circuited an entire battle because Roc mentioned eating racc00ns lol. nikkas acting like they’re from southern Louisiana or some shyt like that lol
Rock caused that on him self :manny:

But crowd was trash and random as hell. Apparently all the tickets were given away free. I wonder how much that has to do with the bad crowd? If you pay for tickets you not gonna be like that because you still want to be entertained. I bet a bunch of ppl in there probably werent in battle rap fans and just went to be goin.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
He’s gonna get smoked by Lux too. I agree with everything you’re saying. I’m just adding that JC’s weaknesses are magnified on the big stage. The gun bars don’t work standing next to someone believable, he literally looks small next to someone who knows how to control the stage, and dude ain’t even explosive no more. The only chance he has is to bar nikkas to death, and who’s that working on when you’re talking about the superstars who can rap and perform?

Unless they have an off night.. :yeshrug:
Naw we can't keep doing this picking and choosing who we want to kill for having a bad night. Lux got to show he can rock a room for me to make him a clear winner vs jc. He died just as bad to a mediocre geechi. Probably worst because he choked twice.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Give it to me man, how was the JC vs Surf before I click play, just got home
Compared to the hype?
mjf-aew.gif

Same ol JC, good pen but no energy.
Surf had some nice haymakers. But you can tell he was sorta on cruise control after his first.
Surf 3-0/2-1