TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Compared to the hype?
mjf-aew.gif

Same ol JC, good pen but no energy.
Surf had some nice haymakers. But you can tell he was sorta on cruise control after his first.
Surf 3-0/2-1
In round two now..you bout right, I only liked 2 bars from each so far

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Surf for the W, ain’t see it but I didn’t need to, I figured if he didn’t choke he would get JC out of here. You gotta bark on Surf and talk down to him…anything else you try probably won’t work because of his star power/energy up there. I really want him and Goodz to happen man, I’ll pay to go see that live if it’s in the City or close. Isn’t Smack doing a whole big event in NY soon? Should happen there if it ever is gonna happen. That Mook and Brizz is worth my money too, throw that on there with it

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I didn’t put as much stock into JC beating Surf because of how much I thought JJDD would do it. When it’s all said and done, you are battling his fan base and Surf realizes that. From what I saw of the battle (I was off and on because I was at BBQ), JC was spittin’ and the crowd didn’t wanna hear it which was corny. Surf does what he does…performs, schemes, does little troll shyt on stage, and that gets the crowd on his side. So yeah I feel bad for JC because he did do good in the battle but since it’s Surf, you’re always gonna battle his fan base on that kind of stage.