URLTV: SUMMER MADNESS XII THREAD. Live on caffeine SEPT. 24TH 3PM EST

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I didn’t put as much stock into JC beating Surf because of how much I thought JJDD would do it. When it’s all said and done, you are battling his fan base and Surf realizes that. From what I saw of the battle (I was off and on because I was at BBQ), JC was spittin’ and the crowd didn’t wanna hear it which was corny. Surf does what he does…performs, schemes, does little troll shyt on stage, and that gets the crowd on his side. So yeah I feel bad for JC because he did do good in the battle but since it’s Surf, you’re always gonna battle his fan base on that kind of stage.

This nikka JC said "cans like Steve Austin"... thats not a pen. He had a few more lines that was like that too. This the dude they hype up as a lyrical God?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Surf is really on a crazy run the likes of the culture has never seen before.. yeah people have went on runs but they weren't as bragadocius with it. Surf really said "I'm him... come do something about it" and nobody can :wow:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Surf is really on a crazy run the likes of the culture has never seen before.. yeah people have went on runs but they weren't as bragadocius with it. Surf really said "I'm him... come do something about it" and nobody can :wow:

You must’ve just started watching Battle Rap if Surf’s current run is the first 5 battle run you’ve seen.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
If that Danny battle really happens in December, I think he'd take this approach. Danny on his K-Shine/Volume shyt would make a great battle.
aint nothin right now leadin me to think danny gonna do anything but overthink his bars and get washed away the same way JC did

i pray his rebuttals dont fall flat on that day

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You must’ve just started watching Battle Rap if Surf’s current run is the first 5 battle run you’ve seen.

Nah I was around from the very beginning. And I was was in alot of circles with these dudes before they became big time.

But it Looks like you ignored the 2nd half of my post just to get your shyt off. You missed the part where I said his attitude and demeanor is what makes this run like no other. Most nikkas are just quiet and humble while killing shyt. When shine was killing shyt he wasn't saying much just rapping.. Mook talks alot of shyt but unfortunately doesn't back it up in battles... there's never been a rapper to say "This my shyt" and it really be his shyt. Surf is disrespecting nikkas left and right and getting away with it. Name me a battle rapper thats been this cocky with it

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
The Danny that battled Tay Roc handily beats Surf from last night.
let you tell it after last night, Danny already up 2-1

Surf bout to be on an 0-3 run in your eyes

The Danny that battled Tay Roc would put up a better fight than JC, thats for sure. Does he beat a Surf? ehhh...... and that's assuming Danny's gonna be on that level against Surf. Mans just had a debatable with Fonz, he all over the place

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
let you tell it after last night, Danny already up 2-1

Surf bout to be on an 0-3 run in your eyes

The Danny that battled Tay Roc would put up a better fight than JC, thats for sure. Does he beat a Surf? ehhh...... and that's assuming Danny's gonna be on that level against Surf. Mans just had a debatable with Fonz, he all over the place
1-2. I think Cortez won, too, but I know you Surf fans don't deduct points from him for stealing, just like you don't for filler/duds, because you all think he's so cool, I guess....anywho, if you think that mediocre Surf beats Tay Roc Danny, then we were watching different battles, or you're just on his nuts, I don't know how else to say it. :yeshrug:Danny/Fonz was rescheduled from a card that didn't matter, and he had a battle today, which probably explains why he didn't improve what he had for Fonz. No way he comes that light for Surf. Danny is one of the few people who goes in when he finally gets someone he's been calling out. If the Roc battle didn't earn him some benefit of the doubt, it's you.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
If that Danny battle really happens in December, I think he'd take this approach. Danny on his K-Shine/Volume shyt would make a great battle.
I’d say maybe. I’m team Danny all the way but if he battles Surf…he will have pay close attention to the game tapes and details.
Lol. I mean, before that run…we all know what it was.
Nah I was around from the very beginning. And I was was in alot of circles with these dudes before they became big time.

But it Looks like you ignored the 2nd half of my post just to get your shyt off. You missed the part where I said his attitude and demeanor is what makes this run like no other. Most nikkas are just quiet and humble while killing shyt. When shine was killing shyt he wasn't saying much just rapping.. Mook talks alot of shyt but unfortunately doesn't back it up in battles... there's never been a rapper to say "This my shyt" and it really be his shyt. Surf is disrespecting nikkas left and right and getting away with it. Name me a battle rapper thats been this cocky with it
Just asking this but what for you counts as the beginning? DVD era Smack? Or the first Smack URL event?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Danny/Surf will probably be a closer battle than Surf's last few, just because Danny delivery is faster-paced than most. So if he's catches fire you potentially getting hit with non-stop haymakers. Surf's ops the last couple battles just can't keep up with the amount of times he's connecting on his bars

With that said, you gotta be crazy to pick against Rajon at this point