URLTV: SUMMER MADNESS XII THREAD. Live on caffeine SEPT. 24TH 3PM EST

Daps
Y'all nikkas lying saying Eazy 30'd him... Cal took the 1st, Eazy took the 2nd. 3rd could go to either one. Don't let that 1 line distract y'all from the fact, he said a bunch of other fire shyt.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Carolina is one of the worse crowds ever.
That crowd was a random noise generator. They cheered at awful shyt and booed in the weirdest spots. nikkas short circuited an entire battle because Roc mentioned eating racc00ns lol. nikkas acting like they’re from southern Louisiana or some shyt like that lol

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
after all the talkin we finally here, i managed to duck off most of the talk as jc vs surf looked like two megatrons operated by their stans just dukin it out for the last month

the guntitles/efb shyt was no better

predictions:

JC 2-1 over Surf debatable. can't put faith in a surf who just had a hella mid performance against cortez, biting or no biting

Tay Roc 2-1 over Swamp clear - Swamp SHOULD have this but i feel like he might drop the ball

Cal 2-1 over Eazy debatable - I know nikkas always be sayin "if there's one nikka that can stop Eazy it's [insert garbage nikka here]." But forreal Cal is a cheat code and raps better than 99.8% of other battlers. He hits that pocket and its gonna be a long night for Eazy. He might be the only person who i like against how direct Eazy is

Chess 2-1 over Suge. Do not care. Should open the card tbh

Fonz 2-1 over Danny. Throw this out if the Danny that faced Tay Roc shows up. Make it Fonz 3-0 if the Danny that faced Nunn Nunn shows up.

Feels light but somehow this event aint gonna end until 11pm eastern
happily wrong over every battle except maybe fonz/danny.

Was thoroughly entertained so i can't talk too bad on it.

Each battle had some good shyt to it. Will never watch that crucible one rounder that started the night off again.