UPDATED: DRAKE - SCORPION - 740k total activity, 150-160k album

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
let me show you. I pay $4.99 for a subscription service right. That means the service is getting my $4.99 and that's it. They have to divide that up between all artists I've listened to whether it was a stream from a playlist or whatever. They are writing checks to the record company. I only paid 5 dollars and listened to what I want.

If I buy an album digitally or in store it's going to be about ten dollars and 8 of that goes to the label. So if you streamed an album it is not the same as buying it directly. How that is lost on people.. I don't know :pachaha:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
let me show you. I pay $4.99 for a subscription service right. That means the service is getting my $4.99 and that's it. They have to divide that up between all artists I've listened to whether it was a stream from a playlist or whatever. They are writing checks to the record company. I only paid 5 dollars and listened to what I want.

If I buy an album digitally or in store it's going to be about ten dollars and 8 of that goes to the label. So if you streamed an album it is not the same as buying it directly. How that is lost on people.. I don't know :pachaha:
The service is getting for 5 dollars or 10 dollars for the month that’s either 60 or 120 for the year then multiply that by the millions of people who have these streaming services

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The service is getting for 5 dollars or 10 dollars for the month that’s either 60 or 120 for the year then multiply that by the millions of people who have these streaming services

what about it. The streaming services are eating. The record labels are eating. Most artists still ain't seeing shyt but nickels and dimes until they go out on tour. Spotify was just exposed for putting songs off Scorpion on gospel and rock playlists :russ:

I said it before, they knew they had a plate on their hands :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is a sales thread. And I wouldn’t say I don’t like Drake. I bought IYRTITL.
2J0FGo6.gif

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
HDD's predictions tomorrow will be even lower and the real number from billboard on sunday will be even lower :dead:

The only argument his stans had is gone

Predictions for tomorrow? Tomorrow will be a week, we should be getting the real number then. The bolded is straight facts though

Last edited: