UPDATED: DRAKE - SCORPION - 740k total activity, 150-160k album

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All this tells me is that streams aren't the cheat codes the Coli claims them to be. The Jay/Bey album and now this one tells me that we can expect to see a continued downward trend in numbers for pop artists.

Drake fans are product based as I've said before which is why there's been no lasting harm (in regards to his fanbase) from the Pusha beef. They would rather stream individual songs as opposed to buying his album when given the opportunity.

Artists like Kendrick and Cole have fanbases that are invested in both the person and product so they will get the streams and the sales. This ultimately puts them on better footing moving forward.

Drake is going to have to find away to get people invested in him as a person. I mean, we have the Drake obsessed in the Booth but those aren't translating into record sales. He needs to cultivate a fanbase that likes him for more than his last hit.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Damn is the most mass marketed, payola based, industry pushed album hip-hop has seen.

And Drake gonna outsell Damn by damn near 200,000 copies first week which isn't "barely" outselling.
Damn wasn’t forced upon us in the first week when it sold 600k , after that label ran with it .. imagine if Damn came out when Humble and Loyalty were all over the radio shyt would have done 800k

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn wasn’t forced upon us in the first week when it sold 600k , after that label ran with it .. imagine if Damn came out when Humble and Loyalty were all over the radio shyt would have done 800k
Yes it was forced. Humble was at the top of the charts right after the video premiered.

This is Kendrick’s wackest, most dumbed down project yet his most critically acclaimed and highest selling. I see through the fake accolades.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
RkDEmYw.png

all of this push for 150k :francis:

@666 ReVeNGe 666 what you think of this album breh?
Haven't listened yet.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Yes it was forced. Humble was at the top of the charts right after the video premiered.

This is Kendrick’s wackest, most dumbed down project yet his most critically acclaimed and highest selling. I see through the fake accolades.
So what’s scorpion to you? Another uninspired project

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

Like the same fake accolades Aubrey bn gettin his entire career?