Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me find out @Billy Ocean pretending to be black...

:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

He's definitely not black.

A few months ago he was in some thread claiming black people listen to Eminem cause he and his black friends do. I called bullshyt on it. He then posted some fake photoshop picture of some dark skin nikkas arm claiming it was him.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:mjtf: I wonder why this white boy is obsessed with me?

I already exposed you months ago when you posted a photoshop picture of some dark skin nikkas arm as your own after you stanned Eminem. Now you tryin to project your cacness onto me. White boy please.

Don't think I forgot about those PMs you sent me either. You don't want me exposing your fakkit ways to everybody. Do you?:comeon:
You are also a mentally challenged old fakkit along with @smokeurobinson

Daps
Reppin
NULL
32uQcosr.jpg

Folks, you will NEVER see a proof pic from the above 2 posters. Clear whiteboys playing Black on the internet.

You still listening to Eminem with your black friends?

Your photoshop pics ain't foolin nobody.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Notice how he avoided my accusations of him being a pedophile and instead jumped straight to the reply of a dikk head who doesn't know what hes talking about

Smoke... you're pathetic. And I'm not defending that cac who keeps saying the n word but I'm telling it like it is. You're the epitome of what everyone should be afraid of becoming when they become 45+. You are a known pedophile that has been exposed of having pictures of little boys on his computer. Not only that ,a middle age man that has nothing better to do than to try and meet up with dudes online to fight. You failed at life and still live in the projects you grew up in in the Bronx in your late 40s. While everyone else you grew up with has moved out the projects and onto better things in life, you're the only one 45+ still living there because you were a fukk up and bozo in your younger days and now your greatest achievement in life is having 20k+ posts on a forum.

Be 45+ trying to meet up with dudes 20 years younger than you to fight online, brehs
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smo...3-weeks-after-doin-all-that-e-thuggin.649753/
All facts

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All facts

:duck::shaq2:

Another whiteboy deep in the red mad that one of his own kind got exposed.

If they are facts...where are the receipts?

I mean its so easy to destroy the lies of trolls all I have to do is show the reciepts

born in 1978 does not = 45+

If you have any credibility explain how u just co signed a lie and said it was facts.

tumblr_pyq3ejEWqc1wyfjlmo6_r1_500.jpg

:sas1:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:duck::shaq2:

Another whiteboy deep in the red mad that one of his own kind got exposed.

If they are facts...where are the receipts?

I mean its so easy to destroy the lies of trolls all I have to do is show the reciepts

born in 1978 does not = 45+

If you have any credibility explain how u just co signed a lie and said it was facts.

tumblr_pyq3ejEWqc1wyfjlmo6_r1_500.jpg

:sas1:
Don't matter how old you are your a disturbed pedo dusty ass army vet u also a. Bum ass broke nikka who lives on this site ya life is the site u was the Otha day sucking Chicago's dikk begging him to be pro black lmaoooo you a sucka ass day room nikka

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter

:ufdup:

yeah it matters. You said a lie was facts, that means u have no credibility. And without receipts your not saying anything.

Now lets talk about facts.

Your old username was YoungMargeniaFleeks but u got exposed for being a Trump supporter and changed your username right after this thread was made. :mjlol:

tumblr_pxw9m8rKj21wyfjlmo3_r1_640.jpg

But old PMs keep the old names so it shows up even if u change it later. :krs:

And the reality is....You're just aggy because I keep pointing out that you changed your name after getting exposed for being a Trump supporter

bac6f1b031b4bac28a97771edfc0145cfbf916e5.jpg

These are what u call reciepts. You support Trump so of course u gonna lash out at me for exposing a whiteman who says nikka.

Thats the difference between me and you. I dont just type made up lies....I post receipts.

Now lets see your receipts of all the stuff u said about me. Oh thats right, you cant post them because they dont exist.

:sas2:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised OP @smokeurobinson . I ain't even know who the fukk @fukkalifestyle until you made this thread. I"m not surprised that's why I noticed some of posters had to bring reddit shyt over here and I told them leave that shyt over to that cac reddit website/forum so why the the fukk you gotta bring over here in this forum?.....I'm sure one of them coli forum poster is from reddit.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So y’all mean to tell me a cac has gotten away with saying slick shyt, even admitting to being white when he’s saying crazy shyt, and not a one person has ever checked him, never been bushed, and he’s been on here since 2012? :gucci:

How many other undercover whites are on this site, saying racist crazy shyt and getting away with it? Let alone the people pretending to be black that are really white.
Bumping old threads about females and running reckless with rumor shyt, subbing at black women; for no factual basis. But this is the 2nd cac whose been running with racist shyt for damn near 7 yrs; 2nd cac caught in 2 weeks blatantly and openly using the n-word while boasting loud/proud about using the n-word towards black people but other threads get 20 pages of pure bullshyt. I can’t. Thread barely gets a peep with the same energy. That’s why they think they can get away with it bc too busy focusing on dumb shyt that’s not affecting anyone off here. Then the white girl who has used the n-word herself in the past is tagging along with them in the same thread. Tell me where the fuk this makes sense. Because dude openly admitted to being white a number of times for this to even be an infiltration.
:deadmanny::mjtf:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Good job on that alley-oop pass :clap:

926273c642a6ebd9665462ce1265f5b1f48233c7.jpg
Welp at least they can go back now to focusing on “jealous black women” who they assume to be “alts” bc god forbid said women don’t publicly identify themselves via tit pics and thot tricks.