Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm offended.
I aint no cracka's nikka.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
OP is a known pedophile and this is known on multiple internet forums but we just give him a pass?

Not to mention son is facially challenged and look like beetle juice in the face

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjtf: I wonder why this white boy is obsessed with me?

I already exposed you months ago when you posted a photoshop picture of some dark skin nikkas arm as your own after you stanned Eminem. Now you tryin to project your cacness onto me. White boy please.

Don't think I forgot about those PMs you sent me either. You don't want me exposing your fakkit ways to everybody. Do you?:comeon:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjtf: I wonder why this white boy is obsessed with me? I already exposed you. Don't think we forgot when you tried to act like you were black and then posted a stock photo of some dark skin nikkas arm as your own. Now you tryin to project your cacness onto me. Crakka please.

Don't think I forgot about those PMs you sent me either. You don't want me exposing your fakkit ways to everybody. Do you?:comeon:

Please...PLEASE...PLEASE...expose me, bytch nikka. Please post these stock pics and these PMs I supposedly sent you, cac fakkit. I'll cashapp you $100 if you can show these pics and PMs you talk about.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
:mjtf: I wonder why this white boy is obsessed with me?

I already exposed you months ago when you posted a photoshop picture of some dark skin nikkas arm as your own after you stanned Eminem. Now you tryin to project your cacness onto me. White boy please.

Let me find out @Billy Ocean pretending to be black...

:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please...PLEASE...PLEASE...expose me, bytch nikka. Please post these stock pics and these PMs I supposedly sent you, cac fakkit. I'll cashapp you $100 if you can show these pics and PMs you talk about.

I don't need your money but here you go my homosexual friend: https://www.thecoli.com/conversations/ayo-p-ssy.222418/

You sent me this PM out of the blue asking me to send you my picture.

Where that proof pic at, p*ssy?

I responded with this.

:scust:What type of homosexual shyt is this? Fukk you sending me a PM for white boy?

Go back to discussing Eminem with your imaginary black friends crakkka.

You kept going asking me for my picture.

Keep that homo shyt to yourself white boy.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Of course...He's white himself.

Notice, He's not offended at the whiteman saying nikka at all....He's more offended that a nikka exposed one of his kind. :ehh:
Notice how he avoided my accusations of him being a pedophile and instead jumped straight to the reply of a dikk head who doesn't know what hes talking about

Smoke... you're pathetic. And I'm not defending that cac who keeps saying the n word but I'm telling it like it is. You're the epitome of what everyone should be afraid of becoming when they become 45+. You are a known pedophile that has been exposed of having pictures of little boys on his computer. Not only that ,a middle age man that has nothing better to do than to try and meet up with dudes online to fight. You failed at life and still live in the projects you grew up in in the Bronx in your late 40s. While everyone else you grew up with has moved out the projects and onto better things in life, you're the only one 45+ still living there because you were a fukk up and bozo in your younger days and now your greatest achievement in life is having 20k+ posts on a forum.

Be 45+ trying to meet up with dudes 20 years younger than you to fight online, brehs
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smo...3-weeks-after-doin-all-that-e-thuggin.649753/

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Not looking to good for you... Now it all makes sense...

:ohhh:

I don't need your money but here you go my homosexual friend: https://www.thecoli.com/conversations/ayo-p-ssy.222418/

You sent me this PM out of the blue asking me to send you my picture.

I responded with this.

You kept going asking me for my picture.

Keep that homo shyt to yourself white boy.

32uQcosr.jpg

Folks, you will NEVER see a proof pic from the above 2 posters. Clear whiteboys playing Black on the internet.