Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Key word: "bushed several times" yet you take 1 time I said something similiar and stress its a bannable offense.

U didnt say anything about bushing me. U said ban me. How come u aint keeping the same energy? And on top of that, the person I said it too never reported it and expressed that he moved on from it like he didnt care yet according to you offenses should be reported. We only know about it because Hustlemania is a Uncle Tom who didnt like the fact that his white friend got banned so he pulled old shyt out of his ass all of a sudden after the fact.

:mjlol:

Having a known alias is bannable so you snitching on yourself

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Having a known alias is bannable so you snitching on yourself

Receipts on deck all day. This is the problem with you just co signing bullshyt and lies from posters who dont like me.

I already went benind the scenes and let the big dog know wussup. I was setting up a big April fools joke like I did years ago but ya boy fukked it all up.

1515bf926430b317e1b76131d1582454b6d904eb.jpg

Let me also say that as of today I seriously regret defending you as a good mod to other posters behind the scenes...Your actions today really had me put my foot in my mouth for defending u in the past. U insulted me implying that I editted and wrote a made up story about someone mocking my BMs death. Yeah I couldnt provide the original post but for u to imply that I made it up is an insult.

Its cool tho...I wont defend you anymore.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Perma Ban him.

In st0rmfr0nt, any pushback against whites gets perma-banned and they stay on code

Lipstick Alley aka Lipstick Asylum, any pushback against bedwench black women gets perma-banned because they stay on code.

Here......so many c00ns and bedbucks gassing up non black races as the gold standard of beauty and lifestyle, that these c00ns give passes and no one bats an eye. Its so many of these CAC, Hispanic, and even Asian posters that say the N word, but brehs who are off-code are :manny: because they want p*ssy from those races.....or bedbucking for a promotion as the token black guy at their job.
this is not a black website my man. this more of a non black people come to be degenerate and racist site like the sites you mentioned there.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Receipts on deck all day. This is the problem with you just co signing bullshyt and lies from posters who dont like me.

I already went benind the scenes and let the big dog know wussup. I was setting up a big April fools joke like I did years ago but ya boy fukked it all up.

1515bf926430b317e1b76131d1582454b6d904eb.jpg

Let me also say that as of today I seriously regret defending you as a good mod to other posters behind the scenes...Your actions today really had me put my foot in my mouth for defending u in the past. U insulted me implying that I editted and wrote a made up story about someone mocking my BMs death. Yeah I couldnt provide the original post but for u to imply that I made it up is an insult.

Its cool tho...I wont defend you anymore.

It's the internet, why would I care about people's thoughts of me. I don't need defending. :mjlol:

You've been on bullshyt and got clipped, it happens:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...re-than-anything.742735/page-11#post-35491105
Yup- and he just knew he wouldn't get violated for saying "nikk-", hmmm, I wonder why. But disregard my posts catching his white ass lacking bc I'm a "jealous black woman with a loud mouth" though. (full credit to @Tallawah as well for the handoff. )

hahahaha figured he was white...he was arguing w/ me about some dumb shyt...ok I remember now...it was the amazon CEO thread...he was tryna create the impression that only black students idolized the wrong ppl and even went so far as to say he went to all black schools...b*stard tried to argue me down but I ain’t let up tho...muthafukka was a full blown cac this whole time...go figure lmao

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's the internet, why would I care about people's thoughts of me. I don't need defending. :mjlol:

You've been on bullshyt and got clipped, it happens:unimpressed:

Now I'm on some bullshyt huh? I made this thread doing what you as a mod should be doing and another mod responds by pulling old quotes similiar to Wenzels as a response in an attempt to get me banned....... But I'm on some bullshyt?:russ: Where they do that at? Ya boy had that info since forever but all of a sudden pulls it out after a racist poster gets banned. He's not on bullshyt but I am huh?:mjlol:

And you dont get it. I thought you were a cool person. Jokes is jokes but a cool person wouldnt use a trolls words to imply I'm lying about my BMs death like you did. And then to imply I editted and made that shyt up was insulting. That was personal and I'll never forget it. I was defending you being a cool person. I cant say u cool anymore, thats what I mean.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watch him avoid this and juelz some other point instead:mjpls:

:what:

I already responded in post #296

You really co signing that helmet chicken posing uncle toms desperate attempt?

So you're playing dumb when a bunch of posters came in here saying they didnt know he was white too? With a bunch of daps from myself included?

U even responded to one saying they didnt know

The coochie assassin was white?:ohhh:
Yes, very white actually. Confederate flag waving, pickup truck driving chewing tobacco spitting, trailer park living white.
Surprised me too. I thought he had proven he was black. That shows you how deep these cacs go.

And why wouldnt I dap the post....He didnt say anything racist. He said something in my favor. follow the link. Its a thread from a poster who had my dikk in his mouth.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/35444440/

So these posters are ok with not knowing he was white but I'm not...Explain :jbhmm:

Daps
Watch him avoid this and juelz some other point instead:mjpls:

you called it.. :russ:

So you're playing dumb when a bunch of posters came in here saying they didnt know he was white too? With a bunch of daps from myself included?
ironically.. he tried pulling that same sh!t on me in this very thread.. dude was just banned yesterday, but all of a sudden i knew he was racist back in June.. :mjlol:

This is you right here co signing that racist whiteboy when its time to gang up on me.

4088c316081dede23e9408a5cca7b7a9b92cb5ed.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/29935732/

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you called it.. :russ:

ironically.. he tried pulling that same sh!t on me in this very thread.. dude was just banned yesterday, but all of a sudden i knew he was racist back in June.. :mjlol:

Yo....Remember a few months ago when U said "I got dirt on you doggy"? Yeah well I went on a hiatus right after that and got some dirt on you as well. :whistle:

I then fell back and said nothing to you....And waited. You and I have said absolutely nothing to each other since until your white friend got banned. I knew eventually u would execute whatever it was and now I know that thing about guns to mothers heads was the ace u were holding all this time. But thats not real dirt. Real dirt involves reality outside of the net which you dont have. Little do u know I got the Black Ace of spades while all u did was drop the ace of hearts. This Black ace of spades is worse then that chickewn helmet pic too:mjgrin:

And I dont bluff either. Stay tuned.:lolbron:

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Cadillac

Now peep game. A racist white person gets banned because of this thread.

A well known uncle tom who took fried chicken helmet sambo pics in 2003 then responds by making that thread with my name in the title on some...

django-unchained-13.gif

.....In attempt to get me banned.

Now u got 2 threads on the front page with my name in the titles by Black posters after the fact. All because I exposed a racist white person. c00ning on this site at its saddest state.

:snoop: