Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Cadillac

Now peep game. A racist white person gets banned because of this thread.

A well known uncle tom who took fried chicken helmet sambo pics in 2003 then responds by making that thread with my name in the title on some...

django-unchained-13.gif

.....In attempt to get me banned.

Now u got 2 threads on the front page with my name in the titles by Black posters after the fact. All because I exposed a racist white person. c00ning on this site at its saddest state.

:snoop:
yall gotta a whole battle royale in this bytch, everybody goin at everybody:russ:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you called it.. :russ:

ironically.. he tried pulling that same sh!t on me in this very thread.. dude was just banned yesterday, but all of a sudden i knew he was racist back in June.. :mjlol:

:gucci:

Umm...yeah you shoulda known he was racist you whiteman ass powdering sellout. The OP is filled with old ass quotes of him saying the N word and admitting to being white. Thats why u are a shyt mod because its your job as a mod to catch that, not me. You were actually supposed to catch it years ago. More proof you aren't doing your job.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Perma Ban him.

In st0rmfr0nt, any pushback against whites gets perma-banned and they stay on code

Lipstick Alley aka Lipstick Asylum, any pushback against bedwench black women gets perma-banned because they stay on code.

Here......so many c00ns and bedbucks gassing up non black races as the gold standard of beauty and lifestyle, that these c00ns give passes and no one bats an eye. Its so many of these CAC, Hispanic, and even Asian posters that say the N word, but brehs who are off-code are :manny: because they want p*ssy from those races.....or bedbucking for a promotion as the token black guy at their job.

:deadmanny:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
So white posters like @fukkyalifestyle get temporary bans for saying the N word huh?

Like I said the militancy on this site is a joke.

Yeah dude is active as hell. A white racist saying the word “n*gga” whenever he wants gets a slap on the wrist, but a funny Black poster like @Big Daddy gets perma-banned for arguing with Africans over their c00ning. Yeah, these cornball mods can officially eat a d*ck and choke. Like you , I used to “defend” them from public opinion as well but these clowns man, smh, it’s like these clowns are trying to start their own online 3-ring circus :manny:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah dude is active as hell. A white racist saying the word “n*gga” whenever he wants gets a slap on the wrist, but a funny Black poster like @Big Daddy gets perma-banned for arguing with Africans over their c00ning. Yeah, these cornball mods can officially eat a d*ck and choke. Like you , I used to “defend” them from public opinion as well but these clowns man, smh, it’s like these clowns are trying to start their own online 3-ring circus :manny:

Bu bu bu but this is a Black website.

SMH

:snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lesson learned: Do not expose racist whites on this website or the uncle toms will come out in droves to attack you for exposing massa.

The militancy on this site is officially a joke. :ehh:
You see my “woat “ tag - it’s a scarlet letter for exposing c00ns and cacs for violating. This is how I get rewarded. And you notice the timing right .. right after the head c00n and 2 whites caught out there using the n-word - cacs and c00ns coming out en masse on there bandwagon shyt :yeshrug: imma still keep on my shyt but the “Uncle toms “ and Aunt Tomasina mammys needed their target. Fuk them- have to stand for something

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No one should use it, whether Black or not. How the fukk do the mods tell who's what??
Just ban anyone one sight using that term and any of its variations