Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, cac. At this point you just admitting you're a white goofball playing digital Blackface online and a liar.

Only one of us has gone out of his way to try and prove they're black to strangers on the internet after being called out.

I already told you I don't need to post a picture (that can easily be faked) to validate myself. You're the one that got so hot and bothered about being called a cac for your Eminem take that you felt compelled to start posting hand pics.

Now tell me what black man would do such a thing? What black man would start posting pictures so random people on the internet could take their opinion about Eminem seriously?

Daps
Not sure what you're talking about breh but no need to deflect that OP proudly gives Hispanics the pass to say nikka.
OP is a known liar.. and, hes not really concerned with people saying that word.. being he stood up for Azaleia Banks when she said derogatory remarks about Black women.. this thread was basically a diversion, from an exposal that was about to go down in another thread.. :unimpressed:

im talking about this, btw..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smokeurobinson-making-rape-posts-about-another-posters-mother-unappreciation-thread.745381/

he claimed in this thread, yall still are cool and talk to this day.. after he made this rape statement about your Mother.. :hubie:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP is a known liar.. and, hes not really concerned with people saying that word.. being he stood up for Azaleia Banks when she said derogatory remarks about Black women.. this thread was basically a diversion, from an exposal that was about to go down in another thread.. :unimpressed:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smokeurobinson-making-rape-posts-about-another-posters-mother-unappreciation-thread.745381/

he claimed in this thread, yall still are cool and talk to this day.. after he made this rape statement about your Mother.. :hubie:

You really going extra over that whiteboy getting banned huh? :mjlol:

You earned your uncle tom gold star today I must say.

You went from racial recognition to Nicole being a man to dodging your hypocricy about whats a bannable to making a thread about me to now this.

Ol boy is more offended at Fat Joe saying the N word then that shyt u stressing about his mom :laff:

You uncle tomming hard for that whiteboy huh?:sas1:

Daps
full
this dude got so jammed up in his own web of lies, he just out here rambling now..

it dont bother me one bit, dude got banned.. he shouldve been banned..

if anything.. were showing how much of a liar, and a hypocrite you truly are.. :mjlol:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

Agreed with what you stated and forgot all about him stating that, my bad. But nah I ain't cool with a troll like that. I just lessen my interactions with dude over the years.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Exposed when? You in here full of shyt. Post ANYTHING that shows an exposal. He never claimed he was Black. And you all up in here and can never provide ANYTHING that shows you're Black.
Not to mention he dikkrode sir biatch all over this forum for years
b1KvSZV.png

All because you one starred one of his :trash: Joe Buddens threads :snoop:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
In 5mins I've already thought of a few ways it could work. Mods really need to step up
  • How would you prevent a black "friend" from helping: "Let me take a photo of your hand!"
  • How would you prevent the use of photo editing software?
(I work in tech in Product)

The only way I could see this working is if you either
  • Use video "Yo, this is (username) and I'm part of The Black Coli"
  • When users sign up they receive a randomly assigned phrase that they have to say when they record their video AND/OR they have to send photo proof with that sentence written on a paper
  • FaceTiming.. they'd actually have to FaceTime with the owners/mods - but they could ask a black friend to do that also
Another issue is that someone could share their login details with other users.