Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good lord a brother said that to a brother?

Notice he never once posted anything that poster said about me. I'm supposed to be wrong for firing back after being fired on according to him. And he's reaching because thats old and me and that poster dont have issues in 2019 so I wont post the things he said to me forcing me to go there. Matter fact, we currently communicate back and forth on numerous topics. So him posting that was him being desperate.

Now mind you...He contradicted himself stressing that yet he co signed a Mexican who made mockery of my baby mothers death. Receipts are in post #219. Not only did he co sign it...He pushed and encouraged it but then wants to turn around like a hypocrite and say I was out of pocket when he was encouraging something 10 x worse.

:snoop:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Go back to discussing Eminem with your group of "black friends".

Maybe you'll photoshop us a picture of that event to prove to us that its real.

I been literally begging for you to expose this so called love me and my friends have for Eminem since yesterday. Even told you I'd cashapp you a hundred dollars if you posted anything I've ever posted that would corroborate your claim (offer still on the table). Anything. What's the holdup/hesitation, cac?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been literally begging for you to expose this so called love me and my friends have for Eminem since yesterday. Even told you I'd cashapp you a hundred dollars if you posted anything I've ever posted that would corroborate your claim (offer still on the table). Anything. What's the holdup/hesitation, cac?

You're the one desperate for internet validation. Not me.

All I do is point out what you've said. You're the one out here posting fake pictures and now offering cash rewards. What are you compensating for?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm deadass wondering what the plot is about because you have a poster who complained on threads about his social media pages getting tapped into and info being infiltrated by white supremacist saying that people should feel fine about posting pics in their avis and not "hiding behind avatars. Now, despite all the threads and other shyt that have been done to , for and about other posters - public pics are flagged and considered "unauthorized access". Type of mental manipulation is this shyt.
:jbhmm::patrice:

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cool. Now lemme show you what makes me different.

I DON'T CARE what some internet clowns think. It won't budge me an inch cause I'm good in the real world.

So don't expect me to post any fake pictures trying to prove myself to internet clowns.

Accuse posters of being crackers, fold like a bytch when get pressed to prove yourself :mjlit:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You're the one desperate for internet validation. Not me.

All I do is point out what you've said. You're the one out here posting fake pictures and now offering cash rewards. What are you compensating for?

Ok, cac. At this point you just admitting you're a white goofball playing digital Blackface online and a liar.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Theres actually way more than that. He’s had several name changes and back when he was legacy or sagat he begged the mods to erase all his post on the coli so it wouldn’t come back to haunt him of his music popped off. He’s made threads about being stalked under those user names as well.
:wtf::gucci::snoop:what in the entire fuk. So why is he encouraging that :mindblown:
Post self identifying photos, brehs and brehettes; what's the worst that could happen.
Like my grandmother would say "something ain't right in the water, you're jumping head first into a puddle full of shyt".

Daps
Accuse posters of being crackers, fold like a bytch when get pressed to prove yourself :mjlit:
he aint the only one in this thread folding when they got pressed.. :mjpls:

lets see.. we got 2 fantasy rapists, a few White folks scared to show proof pics but calling everyone else cacs.. a dude begging a stripper to put his name on a piece of paper only to become a legit stalker when denied.. damn.. this thread took a heavy left.. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do I need to prove anything to you? Go ahead and think what you want. I'm good.

Only people who get hot and bothered by someone on the internet questioning their blackness are those that aren't black in the first place. See @Billy Ocean homeboy out here sending me PMs, offerring cash prizes, and posting fake pictures trying to gain internet clout. He's not only proven he's a cac. He's probably around 13 years old as well.

No grown ass black man really cares that much if some internet weirdos question their blackness. Proving that I'm black on the internet ain't really that important to me.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why do I need to prove anything to you? Go ahead and think what you want. I'm good.

Only people who get hot and bothered by someone on the internet questioning their blackness are those that aren't black in the first place. See @Billy Ocean homeboy out here sending me PMs, offerring cash prizes, and posting fake pictures trying to gain internet clout. He's not only proven he's a cac. He's probably around 13 years old as well.

No grown ass black man really cares that much if some internet weirdos question their blackness. Proving that I'm black on the internet ain't really that important to me.

This post reads like a white boy from Bodybuilding.com wrote it.

Cracker gets pressed, he calms down and is now like, I have nothing to prove. :mjcry:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:stopitslime:
Wrong. I dont go around this site saying this person is a cac this person isn't you liar. I'm not one of those type of posters. And Its not my job to police anything. Thats your job as a moderator. The problem is you dont do your job. Thats why the Booth traffic has fallen way off.

I wasnt supposed to make this thread, you were as a moderator. You are the one who is supposed to catch these things, not me. The problem is you arent objective. This is you right here co signing that racist whiteboy when its time to gang up on me.

4088c316081dede23e9408a5cca7b7a9b92cb5ed.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/29935732/

You werre supposed to make this thread and do that corny weirdo thing where u alert a bunch of posters. You didnt do that but are right there dedicated when its time to gang up on me tho, go figure.

And what the fukk is "Honduran and Black?" You sound stupid.

And why the fukk are you implying you dont know what I look ? You just co signed a troll who made a blog with pictures of me, my son and nephew and was promoting it heavy on this site and now u playing dumb like u dont know what I look like?

This is from 2015. You just co signed this same troll in this very thread. But now u playing dumb like I need a proof pic

Why u playing dumb about a "simple proof pic" when I made a whole thread dedicated to making proof videos for dozens of posters?
:dead:....still fukking crying....