Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Daps
Now you're trolling.

Aint no more need to be said. The link is right there. You co signed someone who made mockery of a death in my family. If I need to be banned then so does the person who u co signed that mocked the death of my family member.
as anyone with common sense can read..

that thread youre talking about i upped, is the one where you were begging a stripper to post your name on a piece of paper.. :mjlol:

thoushallhustle forget making pics for that chick......let me get a shot with u holdong a piece of paper that says "smokeurobinson" so i can use it as a new avy.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/484669/

only to be rejected, and.. here, ill post a link to said thread so they can see your meltdown.. jesus.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-downfall-of-smokeurobinson.13788/

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm starting to think everyone on this forum should have to do some shyt like this as verification...

Weed out the imposters. Have no idea how it would work in practice just thinking out loud

Just get a secret mod / investigatory team whose job it is to mingle and figure it out one poster at a time.

Keep a record offline and then (after the bulk of active users are done) apply it to the database to add a "breh banner" and for the suspects a link in a r/o thread linking to their suspect posts.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just get a secret mod / investigatory team whose job it is to mingle and figure it out one poster at a time.

Keep a record offline and then (after the bulk of active users are done) apply it to the database to add a "breh banner" and for the suspects a link in a r/o thread linking to their suspect posts.

:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That cracker @Swagnificent still hasn't come with a simple hand pic :mjlol:

That's cause I don't feel the need to prove myself to a site filled with cacs. Only yall white boys pretending to be black do that.

And stop acting like easily photoshop pictures prove anything. We all know a hand pic can be faked in 2 minutes nowadays.

Unless you upload a video of your face where you speak and prove its you by saying what we are talking about right now it can easily be faked.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because you arent keeping the same energy.

Me and that poster u are talking about dont have issues like that. We have regular conversations till this day

But u on the other hand purposely alerted a Mexican who constantly mocked the death of my BM.....This is you upping the thread were he did that and alerting him.

67d102c1fc52af6b237303d7217bf3ee6d64f0f6.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30380448/

Thats the link to you upping the 4 year old thread.

If you were keeping the same energy you'd ask for the banning of a Mexican who mocked the death of a family member. Something that really happened, unlike me talking shyt to a poster who I have normal convos with after the fact. But instead u in here now trolling being fake like u weren't amping up someone who made mockery of my BMs death.

If what I did was bad then what the Mexican did was way worse but you in here playing dumb now like u werent amping fukkery that was way worse then what u say I should be banned for.

And you are a moderator amping the mockery.....That makes u look bad.
He went for that reach as if we don't know each other or what our background affiliations are. There's about 4 other posters that know as well, he's going to pull that up to?? You know that shyt is nothing but desperation.
Looking like a Fukkin dumbass out here - but he says nothing about coli meetups and dyck downs of other female posters they stay offering sex services on here. My name never gets tossed around like that for people who I don't fuk with personally to be able to say anything about me; which is why I say what the fuk I said. Hypocrite.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's cause I don't feel the need to prove myself to a site filled with cacs. Only yall white boys pretending to be black do that.

And stop acting like easily photoshopped pictures prove anything. We all know a hand pic can be faked in 2 minutes nowadays.

Unless you upload a video of your face where you speak and prove its you by saying what we are talking about right now it can easily be faked.

The mental gymnastics, then again, you've been banned about 5 times for shyt posting

:mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

And stop acting like easily photoshopped pictures prove anything. We all know a hand pic can be faked in 2 minutes nowadays.

True. I mean they've been faking certain pictures and film for decades ..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mental gymnastics, then again, you've been banned about 5 times for shyt posting

:mjlol:

I'd rather determine who is black and who ain't by the content of what you post than easily faked hand pictures.

For example, if you try to tell me black people listen to Eminen cause you and "your black friends" do then I don't care how many hand pics you post I can spot what you really are. Also if you go out of your way to dismiss black historical accomplishments and side with the white supremacist narrative of the world then I know what you really are.

Emotional topics typically reveal ones true character. That is why I never let anybody try to convince me they are black while saying shyt white people do just cause they post something that can be so easily faked like a hand picture. Its the digital version of "but my best friend is black".

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd rather determine who is black and who ain't by the content of what you post than easily faked hand pictures.

For example, if you try to tell me black people listen to Eminen cause you and "your black friends" do then I don't care how many hand pics you post I can spot what you really are.

If you go out of your way to dismiss black historical accomplishments and side with the white supremacist narrative of the world then I know what you really are.

Emotional topics typically reveal ones true character. That is why I never let anybody try to convince me they are black while saying shyt white people do just cause they post something that can be so easily faked like a hand picture.

Says the dude who's last ban came from saying he would rape a bytch. Straight whiteboy Misc status

I'd have a hard time not raping this bytch. Never said that about a woman before. But I would have a hard time controlling myself around her.

Baby girl is absolute PERFECTION. :noah:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

For example, if you try to tell me black people listen to Eminen cause you and "your black friends" do then I don't care how many hand pics you post I can spot what you really are. Also if you go out of your way to dismiss black historical accomplishments and side with the white supremacist narrative of the world then I know what you really are.

Emotional topics typically reveal ones true character. That is why I never let anybody try to convince me they are black while saying shyt white people do just cause they post something that can be so easily faked like a hand picture. Its the digital version of "but my best friend is black".

This cac comes up with all kinds of bullshyt as an excuse not to post a proof pic :russ: