Daps
tumblr_mzbslsIJ7g1t0xyebo6_400_zps0dxvjqdf.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is...once your willing to go through step 1....there's a large possibility that u go through step 2, 3 and 4

and once u get ya cheeks blown out, and he get that money in his hands....he'll rationalize it, justify it in his head...like "that wasn't so bad, plus its discrete"

next thing u know u become a full fledged homo...after the white dude toss u aside and find a new nikka.....now you're not only gay but youre accustomed to a high price lifestyle

and youll be selling ass to the highest bidder to maintain it
Oh shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Wait nikkas is really smashing 50+ year old women for $300? :snoop: Ignorance really is bliss. Won't be long til the husband is asking to join in and never mind. I quit.

The type of nikka that would consider 500 to let a cac stroke his back whilst he strokes his meat and 700 to let a cac and hiss buddy run a bukkake party on him

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
the thing is...once your willing to go through step 1....there's a large possibility that u go through step 2, 3 and 4

and once u get ya cheeks blown out, and he get that money in his hands....he'll rationalize it, justify it in his head...like "that wasn't so bad, plus its discrete"

next thing u know u become a full fledged homo...after the white dude toss u aside and find a new nikka.....now you're not only gay but youre accustomed to a high price lifestyle

and youll be selling ass to the highest bidder to maintain it
:russ:

londonize

Pro
Daps
stuff like this goes on all the time. i have a cac coworker who is married and she's a swinger. i passed on that tho :yeshrug:. ya'll either ugly and/or don't go out nowhere

OP's story may or may not be real but this shyt goes down allllll the fukking time. Even famous old politicans have been getting caught on all these weird ass sex scandals

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
2 things

1) they can get on craigslist and find a nikka to smash for FREE any time of day....so the 300 dollars shyt is bogus. you ain't fooling me :comeon:

2) a man smacked you on the ass while u were fukking and you didn't swing on him, you are officially gay/bi :ufdup:

all of this is more than likely bullshyt anyway.
You think an old White Couple is gonna invite some Random nikka surfing craiglist, whom they have never met in person, to smash his wife. STFU and go sit in the corner fakkit

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
well thats how they get u

first its 300 to smash, then they put him on payroll and bump it to 1000

and hes rich and cheap...so 1000 is nothing to the white dude

after that...hell come back with a 2000 offer to jerk jahmal off....jahmal gonna be like fck it...sheit, aint like nobody gonna know

after that...is when the 3000 off comes...thats complete bi sexual 3 somes....and he can easily afford it...those cacs are rich and cheap...the only thing they spend money on is trips and sexual deviancy, the rest is put away

$3000 :patrice:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
imagine lining up 8 couples in a day for $300 a pop.

what u need is a non-threatening manager/pimp the couples would feel comfortable booking these appointments with and collecting their funds, like a bw with 1.5 business degrees who would only request 25% of revenue :sas2:
Buckhead Bucks LLC coming soon

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
So u were able to make these posts barely an hour apart?

U told nikkas its going down

Then an hour later was completely done with the whole story posted here?

:pachaha:
You are a fukking dumbass. Look at the timestamps. The first post was on Tuesday and The second post was on wednesday evening