UPDATE. I Smashed RE: Old White Guy wants me to Smash his Wife while He Watches

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
reckons he cured himself with lemon juice.
giphy.gif

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cuckhold eish is real, I have heard of many brothas getting offered money by white dudes to fukk their wife while they watch in the corner jerking off

However most black dudes that get approached with this propositon are very masculine. I think its a slave thing want to see a big black guy bang a small white woman relentlessly

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
UPDATE:

So I met up with the couple at a Motel 6 in Decatur. I figure they chose that spot because it was on the other side of where they lived and they didnt want anyone to see them.
I ask for the cash upfront in the parking and he hands it over. We then proceed to check into the room. He signs the paperwork and gets the keys to the room. We enter the room and his wife pushes me on the bed, unbuckles my belt, pulls down my pants and immediately starts sucking me off. The husband sits in a chair and starts playing with himself. She domes me up for about 10 minutes then gets undressed and tell me to drill her with my BBC. I start off smashin missionary. I aint gonna lie her p*ssy was wet as fukk and pretty tight for 50+ yr old p*ssy. I got it in that position for a good 15 mins until she came. Then I bent her over and smashed hard until I nutted and the Husband nutted shortly after me. I was only there for 30 mins and made $300. I'm going to start seeking out these old freaky couples to make some extra money on the side.

P.S. The only weird thing that happened was the Husband spanked me on my ass One Time as I was smashing his wife doggystyle.
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif