shyt sound desparate as hell
y8Ea8jB.jpg

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
giphy.gif

No one writes bbc when describing their dikk... its a personal story and it sounds fake it, reads like it's fake....:hhh:
Read like a dogfart script or something nobody and i mean nobody that's not mentally impaired or dap fishing would even mention a part like that on here or anywhere i can tell he just wants them replies badly

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Brehs its going down tonight. If you dont hear from me tomorrow I'm probably tied up in someone's basement. send help!

UPDATE:

So I met up with the couple at a Motel 6 in Decatur. I figure they chose that spot because it was on the other side of where they lived and they didnt want anyone to see them.
I ask for the cash upfront in the parking and he hands it over. We then proceed to check into the room. He signs the paperwork and gets the keys to the room. We enter the room and his wife pushes me on the bed, unbuckles my belt, pulls down my pants and immediately starts sucking me off. The husband sits in a chair and starts playing with himself. She domes me up for about 10 minutes then gets undressed and tell me to drill her with my BBC. I start off smashin missionary. I aint gonna lie her p*ssy was wet as fukk and pretty tight for 50+ yr old p*ssy. I got it in that position for a good 15 mins until she came. Then I bent her over and smashed hard until I nutted and the Husband nutted shortly after me. I was only there for 30 mins and made $300. I'm going to start seeking out these old freaky couples to make some extra money on the side.

P.S. The only weird thing that happened was the Husband spanked me on my ass One Time as I was smashing his wife doggystyle.

So u were able to make these posts barely an hour apart?

U told nikkas its going down

Then an hour later was completely done with the whole story posted here?

:pachaha:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Then I bent her over and smashed hard until I nutted and the Husband nutted shortly after me. I was only there for 30 mins and made $300. I'm going to start seeking out these old freaky couples to make some extra money on the side.

P.S. The only weird thing that happened was the Husband spanked me on my ass One Time as I was smashing his wife doggystyle.
:ufdup:Bolded lets us know you came when he spanked you on your ass and he prolly came on your ass.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the OP will let him, @DrX been tryna tell y'all how nikkas will be out here giving up ass just to survive. OP excited for $300, just wait til he gets offered $600
well thats how they get u

first its 300 to smash, then they put him on payroll and bump it to 1000

and hes rich and cheap...so 1000 is nothing to the white dude

after that...hell come back with a 2000 offer to jerk jahmal off....jahmal gonna be like fck it...sheit, aint like nobody gonna know

after that...is when the 3000 off comes...thats complete bi sexual 3 somes....and he can easily afford it...those cacs are rich and cheap...the only thing they spend money on is trips and sexual deviancy, the rest is put away

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County
And the OP will let him, @DrX been tryna tell y'all how nikkas will be out here giving up ass just to survive. OP excited for $300, just wait til he gets offered $600

well thats how they get u

first its 300 to smash, then they put him on payroll and bump it to 1000

and hes rich and cheap...so 1000 is nothing to the white dude

after that...hell come back with a 2000 offer to jerk jahmal off....jahmal gonna be like fck it...sheit, aint like nobody gonna know

after that...is when the 3000 off comes...thats complete bi sexual 3 somes....and he can easily afford it...those cacs are rich and cheap...the only thing they spend money on is trips and sexual deviancy, the rest is put away

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Yall nikkas got people at my job asking what im dying about.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is...once your willing to go through step 1....there's a large possibility that u go through step 2, 3 and 4

and once he get his cheeks blown out, and he get that money in his hands....he'll rationalize it, justify it in his head...like "that wasn't so bad, plus its discrete"

next thing u know u become a full fledged homo...after the white dude toss u aside and find a new nikka.....now you're not only gay but you're accustomed to a high price lifestyle

and youll be selling ass to the highest bidder to maintain it

Last edited:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
UPDATE:

So I met up with the couple at a Motel 6 in Decatur. I figure they chose that spot because it was on the other side of where they lived and they didnt want anyone to see them.
I ask for the cash upfront in the parking and he hands it over. We then proceed to check into the room. He signs the paperwork and gets the keys to the room. We enter the room and his wife pushes me on the bed, unbuckles my belt, pulls down my pants and immediately starts sucking me off. The husband sits in a chair and starts playing with himself. She domes me up for about 10 minutes then gets undressed and tell me to drill her with my BBC. I start off smashin missionary. I aint gonna lie her p*ssy was wet as fukk and pretty tight for 50+ yr old p*ssy. I got it in that position for a good 15 mins until she came. Then I bent her over and smashed hard until I nutted and the Husband nutted shortly after me. I was only there for 30 mins and made $300. I'm going to start seeking out these old freaky couples to make some extra money on the side.

LMAO@how he just mentioned that as a side note. :russ:

"Oh by the way, old dude fingered my butt.. but yeah..."

:dead: I love this site man

Congrats @Jahmal
Make sure you get a hookup on some dope glasses
Tell him to tell his friends so you can get more $