UPDATE. I Smashed RE: Old White Guy wants me to Smash his Wife while He Watches

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She domes me up for about 10 minutes then gets undressed and tell me to drill her with my BBC.

giphy.gif

No one writes bbc when describing their dikk... its a personal story and it sounds fake it, reads like it's fake....:hhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UPDATE:

So I met up with the couple at a Motel 6 in Decatur. I figure they chose that spot because it was on the other side of where they lived and they didnt want anyone to see them.
I ask for the cash upfront in the parking and he hands it over. We then proceed to check into the room. He signs the paperwork and gets the keys to the room. We enter the room and his wife pushes me on the bed, unbuckles my belt, pulls down my pants and immediately starts sucking me off. The husband sits in a chair and starts playing with himself. She domes me up for about 10 minutes then gets undressed and tell me to drill her with my BBC. I start off smashin missionary. I aint gonna lie her p*ssy was wet as fukk and pretty tight for 50+ yr old p*ssy. I got it in that position for a good 15 mins until she came. Then I bent her over and smashed hard until I nutted and the Husband nutted shortly after me. I was only there for 30 mins and made $300. I'm going to start seeking out these old freaky couples to make some extra money on the side.

P.S. The only weird thing that happened was the Husband spanked me on my ass One Time as I was smashing his wife doggystyle.

:smh: You lost for losing your soul to these damn cacs.

:scust:

You let your massa to smack your ass for telling you that u did good job like a pet

I lost respect for you breh but do you. :snoop:

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
:hhh::hhh::hhh: Get slapped on the ass by massa for rent money brehs.
UPDATE:

So I met up with the couple at a Motel 6 in Decatur. I figure they chose that spot because it was on the other side of where they lived and they didnt want anyone to see them.
I ask for the cash upfront in the parking and he hands it over. We then proceed to check into the room. He signs the paperwork and gets the keys to the room. We enter the room and his wife pushes me on the bed, unbuckles my belt, pulls down my pants and immediately starts sucking me off. The husband sits in a chair and starts playing with himself. She domes me up for about 10 minutes then gets undressed and tell me to drill her with my BBC. I start off smashin missionary. I aint gonna lie her p*ssy was wet as fukk and pretty tight for 50+ yr old p*ssy. I got it in that position for a good 15 mins until she came. Then I bent her over and smashed hard until I nutted and the Husband nutted shortly after me. I was only there for 30 mins and made $300. I'm going to start seeking out these old freaky couples to make some extra money on the side.

P.S. The only weird thing that happened was the Husband spanked me on my ass One Time as I was smashing his wife doggystyle.