Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Nigerian Youth will continue to struggle :francis:

Only hope for many of them is to continue to japa/leave

I knew it was a wrap for Obi when somebody I knew in River State came out and said he said love what Obi stands for as a man but he has to protect his interest and because of that he has to vote for Tinubu.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nigerian Youth will continue to struggle :francis:

Only hope for many of them is to continue to japa/leave

I knew it was a wrap for Obi when somebody I knew in River State came out and said he said love what Obi stands for as a man but he has to protect his interest and because of that he has to vote for Tinubu.

From the INEC officials who wrote over poll results at collation centers to state governors whose people suffered during Buhari’s rule - there was a vast conspiracy to rig this election.

Nigerians will just have to take it like that

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not Nigerian. Just pointing out your insecurities
I am not Nigerian either and your psychoanalysis is way off. I find it weird that people can ask questions and try to openly intervene in American elections, but God forbid if an American asks questions about any other country's election. I even remember people in Biafra wearing Trump shirts back in 2016. I asked a question about whether Obi won, because I listened to a couple of his speeches and he made some good points related to moving from a consumer to production based economy. That was it. Then I got all of this stuff about corrupt elections and stuff, which I pointed out is actually not as bad as the shyt that happens routinely in the USA which means your process is actually more peaceful and it works better than ours. That is called perspective and it showed that the process worked but your candidate just didn't win.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I am not Nigerian either and your psychoanalysis is way off. I find it weird that people can ask questions and try to openly intervene in American elections, but God forbid if an American asks questions about any other country's election. I even remember people in Biafra wearing Trump shirts back in 2016. I asked a question about whether Obi won, because I listened to a couple of his speeches and he made some good points related to moving from a consumer to production based economy. That was it. Then I got all of this stuff about corrupt elections and stuff, which I pointed out is actually not as bad as the shyt that happens routinely in the USA which means your process is actually more peaceful and it works better than ours. That is called perspective and it showed that the process worked but your candidate just didn't win.
He ain’t my candidate. I know nothing beyond the surface on this. I just see you acting weird in every thread with non FBA blacks.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
On some real shyt, everybody who is black but ain't African...

Not even on some pan African shyt but some real shyt...

This shyt is a sad embarrassment.

Nigerians have thick ass skin.

That's why you see some folks in here ok with this shyt and alluding to their knowledge of Nigerian politics.

The problem is people have been killed and beaten like dogs for trying to vote in broad day light and we Nigerians normalize it and call it politics.

At least in America there is decency to commit atrocities in secret.

So Im highlighting this to other black people because in my opinion...

No matter how civilized, smart, rich, etc you get

The world sees Africa as your natural habitat

And as long as this shyt is happening in Africa and accepted as the norm...

We as black people have to own that.

With that, I'm still waiting to see how this plays out.
Hey breh. You have any video/proof of that? The western media is saying 5hat there was very little violence. I don’t trust it but I haven’t seen anything.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ain’t my candidate. I know nothing beyond the surface on this. I just see you acting weird in every thread with non FBA blacks.
So you are basically just being a lil bytch simply because I followed their election and asked questions and stated that Nigeria's election was actually not as bad as America's? :what:

So you think that it is weird that someone points out inaccuracies that people have about about Black Americans?