Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lagos has no sewers. Power still intermittent. No subway unlike Cairo (the above ground rail doesn’t solve traffic congestion). When it rains, it floods. Has massive slums which are refuges of disease. But the rich are building a massive gated community that will sink into the Atlantic due to climate change.

It’s very Nigerian.

I’ve been breh

Lol imagine if Lagos had a subway then area boys would run mad

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
v4jpp1H.png

Breh this is too blatant, you can steal when it’s 60-40 but this is damn near 80-20 :unimpressed:

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
Anyone who supports Obi is an ethnonationalist bigot?

The top Yoruba association in Nigeria, Afenifere, supports Obi. Support for Tinubu is a betrayal of the Yoruba, actually:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/556187-why-we-are-supporting-peter-obi-afenifere.html

Tinubu supporters like @SonnyEMC do as much drugs as their master
:dead:

Show me where I supported Tinubu please...

I am saying you are an ethnonationalist who in your previous pathetic incarnation said Nigeria was a zoo and doomed to fail, how the only chance of African success was Biafra, yet when a half competent neoliberal Igbo has a fighting chance you are all in. That is why you are a bigot, not because you support Obi, I have plenty of friends that support him and I don't think they are bigots.

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
An ethnonationalist wouldn’t be supporting Obi, they would be supporting Kanu.

The agitation never stopped, it’s really been growing amongst the youth but the media stopped caring once they imprisoned Kanu.

Simon Ekpa just doesn’t have the same charisma I guess.

But of course agitation will intensify after Obi loses, he was supposed to be the olive branch to Igbos that feel like they will never truly be accepted in that country.

His loss is just a confirmation of what many already believed.

He supported Kanu for years on here before he got banned.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
INEC just disenfranchised the Kano residents of Imo with their sloppy rigging. All to give Tinubu 25%
:dead:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Heh i hear you..rigged or not,I hope whoever wins, does some good to improve lives of Nigeria's citizens
I was reading about the lack of electricity supply in Nigeria the other day and that shyt was wild to me
Corruption won't be eradicated overnight..but even thieves can do some good
Electricity has always been an issue but Buhari has implemented the most comprehensive power initiative in Nigeria's history. Hopefully it pans out.

You know that will never happen
The "zoo" will soon have light. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to supply Biafra. :troll:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Electricity has always been an issue but Buhari has implemented the most comprehensive power initiative in Nigeria's history. Hopefully it pans out.

The "zoo" will soon have light. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to supply Biafra. :troll:

Biafra already supplying Ghana and other nations. Sadly, due to the federal government, we can't supply our own. I can't wait till Biafra is here. You can have the zoo.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Biafra already supplying Ghana and other nations. Sadly, due to the federal government, we can't supply our own. I can't wait till Biafra is here. You can have the zoo.
The Anambra basin is basically a gold mine for natural gas, four states in Igboland have barely tapped petroleum, without needing offshore drilling.

But somehow we are energy poor smh.

Anambra just receive its first oil payment of about half a million, it’s not much but it’s a start. We have to pray that the local government utilizes it correctly, but I doubt it.
An ethnonationalist wouldn’t be supporting Obi, they would be supporting Kanu.

The agitation never stopped, it’s really been growing amongst the youth but the media stopped caring once they imprisoned Kanu.

Simon Ekpa just doesn’t have the same charisma I guess.

But of course agitation will intensify after Obi loses, he was supposed to be the olive branch to Igbos that feel like they will never truly be accepted in that country.

His loss is just a confirmation of what many already believed.
damn just found out Simon just got arrested in Finland

Yea you can’t agitate in Africa from Europe, they gonna turn you over. The precedent has been set twice.

Dudes better start moving to Hong Kong.

The fact BBC is covering this is a good start though as far as PR.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
On some real shyt, everybody who is black but ain't African...

Not even on some pan African shyt but some real shyt...

This shyt is a sad embarrassment.

Nigerians have thick ass skin.

That's why you see some folks in here ok with this shyt and alluding to their knowledge of Nigerian politics.

The problem is people have been killed and beaten like dogs for trying to vote in broad day light and we Nigerians normalize it and call it politics.

At least in America there is decency to commit atrocities in secret.

So Im highlighting this to other black people because in my opinion...

No matter how civilized, smart, rich, etc you get

The world sees Africa as your natural habitat

And as long as this shyt is happening in Africa and accepted as the norm...

We as black people have to own that.

With that, I'm still waiting to see how this plays out.