[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
it’s 2022 theres always gonna be a way to get your shyt out there :manny: . Cuz mentally stable are the majority and they want to hear it & they have every right to hear it just lime the artist has every right to make it.

I'm not arguing whether or not people have the right to produce or consume this content, I agree that they do. My opinion is that this content should not be easily accessible.

It’s amazing how some of you will fight tooth and nail with @Matt504 defending anti-black music. I can’t think of any other sub-genre of music that encourages the murder/destruction specifically of their own race.

It’s actually disturbing. Just as much as those who defend the dregs of the black community.

When people from other communities are disrespected, they demand that the disrespecting parties clean that shyt up and in short order. 21 Savage for example had a lyric in a song that he believed was flattering to the Jewish community, the Jewish community found it to be antisemitic, 21 Savage promptly and publicly apologized for his "art", he did NOT make excuses like "it was just entertainment" nor did he try to defend it, he expressed that he thought it was appropriate and that he now understood why it was not.

These Black artists have more respect for non-Black communities than they have for the communities they come from and brothers STILL get on here defending them and this anti-Black art tooth and nail.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
@Matt504 I did a simple test. Years ago when I was doing some mentoring, a lot of the youngsters were free styling, with the typical “kill that nikka, rob that nikka” lyrics. I asked them “would you replace “nikka” with “honky” or “cracker”?” They all looked at me horrified and said “hell no, that would be racist.” :francis:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm not arguing whether or not people have the right to produce or consume this content, I agree that they do. My opinion is that this content should not be easily accessible.

When people from other communities are disrespected, they demand that the disrespecting parties clean that shyt up and in short order. 21 Savage for example had a lyric in a song that he believed was flattering to the Jewish community, the Jewish community found it to be antisemitic, 21 Savage promptly and publicly apologized for his "art", he did NOT make excuses like "it was just entertainment" nor did he try to defend it, he expressed that he thought it was appropriate and that he now understood why it was not.

These Black artists have more respect for non-Black communities than they have for the communities they come from and brothers STILL get on here defending them and this anti-Black art tooth and nail.

As long as the web exist it’ll be easily accessible.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
As long as the web exist it’ll be easily accessible.

Yes, in the way that drugs are easily accessible while being illegal. Point is, labels won't be interested in content that they can't easily monetize through streaming platforms. Most people enjoy being able to go to spotify, youtube or other platforms because of the ease of use, it's convenient.

If those same users are even slightly inconvenienced in having to download songs manually or go to some website where songs are hosted, they will move on to other and more easily accessible content. Naturally some will go through this process but the vast majority simply won't.

11.png

:francis:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
One of his close friends died recently and this mane really was geeked up and kept saying on Live how he wanted to crash out, get as many "bodies" across the city as possible & end in a shootout with police.

Nevermind he was posting drill videos on his story right before it happened and claiming to have "5 bodies" under his belt. He even posted a song that I think he was rapping on his story.

Pray for these yungins because he won't even remember this tomorrow when he wakes up.

Here's the screenshot I talked about earlier one of his homies posted last night. If this isn't a plea for help I don't know what is.
305937269_558102936091833_3603565254132798080_n.jpg

Basically Zeek's saying that he lost all hope at a future. He's ready to crash out aka be wreckless YOLO because of their homies being killed recently and that reality has set in. He understands the one he's texting has better opportunities so he soon won't be around.

Zeek realizes he's gonna have to face his karma by himself but he ain't goin out easy. But he doesn't really care because he's accepted his fate and his hood Spring Valley knows what's up with him that he was bout that life.

And his homies just ignored him & left him on read. So Tuesday night he apparently shot and killed one dude and then just went on a crashout spree yesterday. He clearly was high as a kite on drugs (looked like pills). All the while on Live he's rapping about the specific people he's allegedly killed. If you from the city you understand all this and it's sad.

Quando Rondo's current statements are another example of how these yungins find out that it's no real loyalty when it really hits the fan.

Listen to the tone of the music these kids love and THEN go actually kick it with these kids. The music isn't the sole instigator, but they are chasing that drill image.

Now the actual killers are rapping to boast about their actual crimes. Ain't no such thing as a studio gangsta nowadays. It's all about internet clout to feel validated because this is the generation fully raised with social media and parents who aren't "old school." Many of the kids never had a shot because the grandparents were victims of the crack era. It's a real life outside of this internet.

It's wild when you see yungins sayin "Free Zeek" and meaning it. They really think life is a game

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Here's the screenshot I talked about earlier one of his homies posted last night. If this isn't a plea for help I don't know what is.

Basically Zeek's saying that he lost all hope at a future. He's ready to crash out aka be wreckless YOLO because of their homies being killed recently and that reality has set in. He understands the one he's texting has better opportunities so he soon won't be around.

Zeek realizes he's gonna have to face his karma by himself but he ain't goin out easy. But he doesn't really care because he's accepted his fate and his hood Spring Valley knows what's up with him that he was bout that life.

And his homies just ignored him & left him on read. So Tuesday night he apparently shot and killed one dude and then just went on a crashout spree yesterday. He clearly was high as a kite on drugs (looked like pills). All the while on Live he's rapping about the specific people he's allegedly killed. If you from the city you understand all this and it's sad.

Quando Rondo's current statements are another example of how these yungins find out that it's no real loyalty when it really hits the fan.

Listen to the tone of the music these kids love and THEN go actually kick it with these kids. The music isn't the sole instigator, but they are chasing that drill image.

Now the actual killers are rapping to boast about their actual crimes. Ain't no such thing as a studio gangsta nowadays. It's all about internet clout to feel validated because this is the generation fully raised with social media and parents who aren't "old school." Many of the kids never had a shot because the grandparents were victims of the crack era. It's a real life outside of this internet.

not only did they leave him on read, they had the damn nerve to share the screenshots after he crashed out. He was crying out for help after after 2 years of grief, he mentioned that 2020 was the worst year of his life, only for it to fall on deaf ears.

It's wild how folk on here shyt on therapy, this brother could have used it to process loss and find healthy ways of dealing with it.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yes, in the way that drugs are easily accessible while being illegal. Point is, labels won't be interested in content that they can't easily monetize through streaming platforms. Most people enjoy being able to go to spotify, youtube or other platforms because of the ease of use, it's convenient.

If those same users are even slightly inconvenienced in having to download songs manually or go to some website where songs are hosted, they will move on to other and more easily accessible content. Naturally some will go through this process but the vast majority simply won't.

nope that’s not a good game plan :francis:.

the only way to solve it is to help those in need of help EARLY :manny:.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

It's wild when you see yungins sayin "Free Zeek" and meaning it. They really think life is a game
Who saying Free Zeek?

On twitter?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We actually reading that man's text messages and we acting like rap music would have made a difference?

So easy to blame music.

That man is mentally ill. Stop looking for excuses.