UPDATE: ATL NOT MATCHING; LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE KNICKS, 4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why did people want us to resign rose, he was injury prone.

You are better off signing rondo and play frank at pg.

I actually like the move, it reminds me of the Allan Houston signing in the 2000s.

With th jr and frank. We might have our backcourt set for the next 5 years.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:comeon: ... yes, the Cubs who previously went 100+ years without winning and were the picture of futility. a punchline and nothing more.. hence "new Cubs." Despite all their pathetic showings, they were still a "classic" franchise who played in a major metropolitan area. No one gives a crap about loser teams like the Browns. People talk about the Knicks with the legendary NBA franchises, and that's always been overhyped. they're 40 years past their last championship and I fully expect them to be a joke for a long long time.
Knicks have 2 titles and 8 Finals appearances.

Look around the NBA. :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All they had to do was draft Monk and either resign Drose or trade for Rubio. We got nothing for Brandon Jennings, nothing for Drose nothing for Shumpert nothing for JR. Why would anybody sign with this team :why:

:whoa: Rubio went for a 1st round pick...... No thank you.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Knicks have 2 titles and 8 Finals appearances.

Look around the NBA. :heh:
44 years ago... it doesn't matter. who the fukk expects the Utah Jazz to win titles? the Kings? The Hornets? these teams exist to be fodder. the be a surprise playoff team every now and then and play the underdog role. the Knicks play in the "mecca" of basketball! The greatest city in the world! All that history (from a very short period of time!) All those primetime games! New York baby! The Knicks are the most pathetic franchise in the NBA, and I cannot even entertain a different answer. No, the Clippers are not more pathetic, they're a little brother afterthought.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
that's the whole thing. NY used to have that allure and people used to always say "money talks, etc." Everyone has money, and the old "NYC is the greatest city in the world" stuff... who actually still believes this? Only people that say this never leave Manhattan. As someone born in Brooklyn and raised in Jersey, if I was a professiona athelte, I wouldn't give a fukk about "living" in the NYC area or playing in the Garden at this point. I'd be raking in so much cash, I could keep a nice little penthouse in NYC to go to from time to time, i don't need to immerse myself in NYC... and honestly even on a pro athlete salary I'd be pissed about paying for somewhere in this general area.

There is no reason whatsoever to play for the New York Knicks. Even if your muppet wife thinks she can become a super famous TV personality, take that shyt elsewhere. /sad Melo.
Who hurt you breh? :why: