UPDATE: ATL NOT MATCHING; LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE KNICKS, 4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nope theirs literally no money left. Knicks basically overbet to screw themselves
He's an RFA and his original team said they planned on matching just about any offer, there was no outbetting themselves. Even at 4/$71m it sounds like Atlanta's still considering matching.

I know it's easy to poke and laugh at whatever the Knicks do, but an ascending 25 year old isn't one of those times.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They will match :russ:
Just to ether the Knicks:mjlol:
Watch D Rose win comeback player of the year on another squad:myman:
Watch them buyout Melo and Cavs get him for free:lolbron:
Watch Hornacek get fired and Rambis promoted to coach:sas2:
Watch Dolan play the banjo again in the village on 2018 Draft Night for flat butt gold diggers :pachaha:

Knicks suck:hubie:

As bad as the fans have sh*tted on both Rose & Melo, I hope both them brothas leave the Knicks & ball the f*ck out

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
He's an RFA and his original team said they planned on matching just about any offer, there was no outbetting themselves. Even at 4/$71m it sounds like Atlanta's still considering matching.

I know it's easy to poke and laugh at whatever the Knicks do, but an ascending 25 year old isn't one of those times.

I'd be shocked if we matched. We already have an awful contract of the same price for the uncoordinated oaf in my avi. Our new GM is all about cap flexibility now. I can't see him overpaying just to match a decent player

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the Knicks will ever win a chip again.
100% the new Cubs. they are the new Cubs of sports. Most overrated franchise in pro sports all b/c of the city they play in and MSG basically.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The cubs that won a ws last year ?
:comeon: ... yes, the Cubs who previously went 100+ years without winning and were the picture of futility. a punchline and nothing more.. hence "new Cubs." Despite all their pathetic showings, they were still a "classic" franchise who played in a major metropolitan area. No one gives a crap about loser teams like the Browns. People talk about the Knicks with the legendary NBA franchises, and that's always been overhyped. they're 40 years past their last championship and I fully expect them to be a joke for a long long time.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
100% the new Cubs. they are the new Cubs of sports. Most overrated franchise in pro sports all b/c of the city they play in and MSG basically.
It's pretty embarassing tho. Yes they are overrated because its NY. This is a huge market and smaller markets surpassed them over and over.

You would think the Knicks would be similar to the Lakers cuz of the market but he'll naw.

The Milwaukee Bucks are more relevant than these bums:mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
All they had to do was draft Monk and either resign Drose or trade for Rubio. We got nothing for Brandon Jennings, nothing for Drose nothing for Shumpert nothing for JR. Why would anybody sign with this team :why:
that's the whole thing. NY used to have that allure and people used to always say "money talks, etc." Everyone has money, and the old "NYC is the greatest city in the world" stuff... who actually still believes this? Only people that say this never leave Manhattan. As someone born in Brooklyn and raised in Jersey, if I was a professiona athelte, I wouldn't give a fukk about "living" in the NYC area or playing in the Garden at this point. I'd be raking in so much cash, I could keep a nice little penthouse in NYC to go to from time to time, i don't need to immerse myself in NYC... and honestly even on a pro athlete salary I'd be pissed about paying for somewhere in this general area.

There is no reason whatsoever to play for the New York Knicks. Even if your muppet wife thinks she can become a super famous TV personality, take that shyt elsewhere. /sad Melo.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All they had to do was draft Monk and either resign Drose or trade for Rubio. We got nothing for Brandon Jennings, nothing for Drose nothing for Shumpert nothing for JR. Why would anybody sign with this team :why:
That's why ya'll keep taking else. Ya'll shouldn't have signed his injury prone ass in the first place. :gucci: I don't get it. I don't understand how NY can suck this bad. Money is there. Seems like anybody can come in and make this team good with the resources there. But damn. Just bad decision after bad decision. Phil Jackson was a horrible move. I knew it wasn't going to work. The fact that he was going to be working from LA told me that this was a dumb move.