UPDATE: ATL NOT MATCHING; LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE KNICKS, 4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes but King of the 305.

There are several men far ahead of him in that department include Dwyane Wade.
:dame:

It should be a fun matchup though.
:francis: Wade used to be Dade till he went to Cleveland. I'd understood him going to Chicago cuz that is home but figured he'd go back to the heat right after.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I had to share this -

He's also had 3 30 point games in his first 25 games this year. Compared to last year - 2 in an entire season - he's really been a good acquisition. Also doing better passing the ball as well. According to NBA.com, he'd rank 16th in shooting guards Assists/game, but he hasn't played 70% of the Knicks games so he doesn't qualify.

Considering how one dimensional he was painted - only being a shooter - there really isn't* that much issue with the Knicks contract nor Timmy's potential.

Defense still needs to improve but I love the work ethic he's showing us.

:wow:Happy he came home.
Atl brehs...thank you for your women and your ineptitude. :banderas:

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to share this -

He's also had 3 30 point games in his first 25 games this year. Compared to last year - 2 in an entire season - he's really been a good acquisition. Also doing better passing the ball as well. According to NBA.com, he'd rank 16th in shooting guards Assists/game, but he hasn't played 70% of the Knicks games so he doesn't qualify.

Considering how one dimensional he was painted - only being a shooter - there really that much issue with the Knicks contract nor Timmy's potential.

Defense still needs to improve but I love the work ethic he's showing us.

:wow:Happy he came home.
Atl brehs...thank you for your women and your ineptitude. :banderas:

I also see he plays better with Trey Burke on the team. That Wolverine connection :manny: