UPDATE: ATL NOT MATCHING; LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE KNICKS, 4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
And their goes the switch :russ:
Better than the country bumpkins who win by 1 without the Knicks best player playing.

The only rollercoaster thread worse than ours is the Hawks thread.:mjgrin:

Beginning of season, y'all thought Baze was going to bring y'all to the promised land via the good spirit of one of the ATL Stan's wedding.:mjgrin:

Middle of thread, y'all sticking pins in Baze and Korver dolls and trying to abandon Timmy Hardaway at a future concert.:pachaha:

Then y'all okay with trading Millsap because y'all know he's going to leave y'all.:skip:

Now, y'all think Hardaway is the future and Millsap is not going to fukk y'all and call that early morning Uber in the offseason.:heh:

And after all those Ls... The fact that you scuffed a NYers Timb is an amazing accomplishment.:umad:

These ATL brehs are like a fukking Stephen King novel. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

As I always say... Even when NY takes Ls... The ATLiens come through with the clumsy boasting and look like goofies.:lolbron:
Coming from a Stan who wouldn't name his teams starting 5 for a solid 3 seasons :russ:

There's a speck of truth in what you're saying. Timmy is the future :youngsabo: and we having a rollercoaster of a season but we still relevant with a plan...

Id to see what the knicks will be doing 5 years from now when zingus tops out at 20 & 8 shooting 46 percent :scust:
:russ:these ATL nikkas taking ig photos with money to their ear, Breh

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
I guess we both have our Bazemores:mjgrin:

full

THJR is clearly a better player and at least has a purpose (he can score). Name one thing WOAT does well breh ONE thing. You can't breh

kuts

All Star
Daps
This is a high key hate thread. This is a JR. And Melo is likely gone to Houston (pronounced House-ton).

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deal doesn't look too bad to me but I'm not a cap guru like most of you guys. I also think hes an ascending player and from what I've seen, can score in bunches. It's also funny that other gms and agents are speaking on this deal, seems very petty.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
For a while he was going toe to toe against beal in the playoffs so I'm not against the deal.
:yeshrug:. It's not against him as a player. But when I do the division and see its about 18 mill per year it makes me :picard: At these new NBA salaries. That used to be superstar money. The disparity between starters and end of bench players is huge. Coworker making 20 something times more than you make :picard: