UPDATE: ATL NOT MATCHING; LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE KNICKS, 4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Knicks whole mindset

giphy.gif

the fans

tumblr_inline_mzelc1UWLh1rdoav3.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I Don't Like This Deal AT ALL But It's Obvious Someone Liked Tim And Phil Didn't So Now That Phils Gone They're Tryna Get Him Back, I Dunno Why People Can't Grasp That Idea

Anyway I Hope Atlanta Matches They Can Keep Him
I thought it was obvious they liked Tim, but Fisher fukked his girl and they moved him over Fish

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:mindblown: Why do they keep doing things like this???

Who the hell is running this place???

NYK and the BK NETS must be in competition to be the WOAT all time Sports franchises...it's like they wake up thinking about how they can fuk up the team even more

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he is in a different time and different era...but even when you factor in the cost of living and the current value vs value of the dollar back then, but still Jr. is getting paid way more than Sr. did and he isnt even a 3rd of the player Sr. was. These teams are out of control with this. He's a 4-year $50 mil player at best. :snoop:

I think IT signed his last deal at 3 years $27 mil or something right? and IT was way better. :yeshrug:

Pretty sure they couldve gotten KCP to sign a sheet for much less than that.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't really compare money to a player who primarily played several decades ago.

yes you can. if you look at the value of the dollar then and now. you are talking from 91 til 2001 and he made $12 mil one season, outside of that, he never had a salary of $6 million. this offer sheet will surpass his dads career earnings. if you factor everything in, say his sheet he would be equivalent....you still have the money he has made prior to. Now, that still doesnt sound bad comparing two similar players, but we are talking about a guy who made 5 All Star appearances against a guy who wont make All Star in a watered down EC. :francis:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes you can. if you look at the value of the dollar then and now. you are talking from 91 til 2001 and he made $12 mil one season, outside of that, he never had a salary of $6 million. this offer sheet will surpass his dads career earnings. if you factor everything in, say his sheet he would be equivalent....you still have the money he has made prior to. Now, that still doesnt sound bad comparing two similar players, but we are talking about a guy who made 5 All Star appearances against a guy who wont make All Star in a watered down EC. :francis:
Nope it's not that simple the cap is much higher now so just looking at inflation doesn't do it.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope it's not that simple the cap is much higher now so just looking at inflation doesn't do it.

the cap being higher doesnt factor in dollar for dollar. its just more of an amount someone is allowed to get. we are talking salary vs salary, not what affects the amount of the salary. role players are on higher paid salaries today than star contracts 2 years ago because the cap and jumped twice. Mike Conley was 2nd highest paid player in the league this year breh. We are not talking about if Sr. played today...thats different. Nothing changes the fact that his son in his short career has earned more than his HOF pops did in 13 seasons.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
"6 steps forward. 1/2 dozen backward." Type shyt.

At some point the Knicks fans are all gonna put their money together and buy the team from Dolan and then run the organization themselves :russ:
The clones will be out there firing coaches a d trading players from the stands :laff:
Still gotta play in his building on his channel tho